←  Appearance

Red Pepper Racing

»

3g Sedan Pics

rollz87civic's Photo rollz87civic 23 Sep 2006

lets see some sedan love.. who got the nicest sedan

JEFFtheJ00la's Photo JEFFtheJ00la 23 Sep 2006

in the fs forum???? lemme get some pics. mines aight, theres one guy here who has a d16 in his.mayhem019. it was one of the cars of the month. it made me want a sedan.

pics of the car and its donor

it tried to fly away when i started to tear it down. but then i assured it would be happier with fuel injection

hole shit jeff

i could go take some more pictures. my camera has night vision.

heres some pics of when i first got it. 500, the most ive ever paid for a non running car.

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 22 2006, 10:15 PM)
i could go take some more pictures. my camera has night vision.

do it lets see what it looks like now

right now its waiting for me to get money to mill my new head. the car still runs. i thought somethin fucked up when it sat but i forgot i took the ecu out. then i was gonna go drive it and i had pulled the fuel pump power wires down when i thought it had fucked up and forgot about it so i ran em over and now i gotta rewire the pump. so there the car sets next to out gas propane tank smile.gif

and its 1:30 in the morning. i coulda gotten eaten by a coyote so you better like these damn pics

dunno what that white line is my new fone best not be fuxin up

r u scard of a little coyote

if i had my shotty or my 22, no. but the coyote's/wolfs/wild dogs out here run in packs. they take down cows. im weigh 120lbs, im no match for them. i almost hit one the other night doin 80, that fucker was huge. we also have wild boar i found out recently while out shootin whatever moved

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 22 2006, 11:01 PM)
if i had my shotty or my 22, no. but the coyote's/wolfs/wild dogs out here run in packs. they take down cows. im weigh 120lbs, im no match for them. i almost hit one the other night doin 80, that fucker was huge. we also have wild boar i found out recently while out shootin whatever moved

we also have wild boar i found out recently while out shootin whatever moved

thats not safe

if its out in the wild and it hears me shooting and it doesnt say "dont shoot" its beggin to be shot

JEFFtheJ00la's Photo JEFFtheJ00la 24 Sep 2006

yah mah sedan is tha ish

86hamstersi's Photo 86hamstersi 18 Mar 2009

Just wanted to see pics of sedans. Mods and whatever else is done. Been thinking about doing one for a while since I haven't seen too many that were my taste. I did find one and I will post that pic but I know there are others here. And if this has been posted for only the sedans and wagons than mods please step in. There are just tons of photos in the 3g one that there are only few and far between of the others. Now post up.

Edited by badpenny, 18 March 2009 - 03:08 PM.
There is already a wagon thread.

badpenny's Photo badpenny 18 Mar 2009

Mine.

The Ballade

Oh, and Nivek2002's

Screech's Photo Screech 18 Mar 2009

Here is the one that we, wife's really, had.

I stole the hub caps and emblems.

oh, is that LCA being held up by 4x4s ohmy.gif

worst pic in this thread!!