Thomas Hows The Hatch?

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

Taylin_s

hey thomas has the hatch treatin you. just thought id check up on it.

Vicious

not trying to be rude or anything but you coulda pm'd him that's what they're for

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I am really curious to see how this turns out.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

bobdragster

• Without 無限Limit
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1980 Honda Prelude
    Garage View Garage
I'm curious to see whats going on...

a4x0n

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 1987 CRX DX
something special about this particular hatch?

pr0t0n3gr0

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 84 civic hatch, 96 ss impala, and an 06 kia rio which definitely puts the it in shit.
hey, how you doin? the hatch is great. took it up to vancouver, did some camping in bc, wa, or, id, ut, co, and made it back to texas a week, or so, ago. if youv'e never been to zion, you owe it to yourself to check it out. got searched going into bc, and wasn't shure if they'd let me in(i am a longhair after all, but i got in) changed out the axle first thing once i got home and it was totally trashed, but it got me home(albeit w/ some torque steer.) put some phoenix gold 6" components w/ the tweets hidden behinde the soft spots int the door panels, and a pg amp in it and hooked that road gear up to the jl. sounds sweet. got the rear driver quarter panel trim on w/ a $3 honda trim clip, and put an addco rear sway bar on it. had to seal up the back in several places to keep the dust from geting in to the passenger compartment on my dirt roads. decided to give the pennzoil synchromesh a try, it gets a thumbs up. i love the car. those roads in idaho and colorado were bumpy as hell though, my back was hurting for a few days when i got home. i had so much fun driving that thing on twisties w/ a mazda rx-8 in my rearview, in washington. i am very fond of those yokohama paradas now. i think that bar/crossbrace/whatever strengthens the chassis quite a bit. the dash started sagging a little, but i fixed it. the title came a couple days ago, it is now registered in tx. i gotta say, i really hate the shaved handles, but it's not that bad. i'm just trying to trackdown 2 mint rear mudflaps now. all in all, a very solid reliable car. i put 7500 miles and 2 oil changes on it since i bought it from you, and i am not regretting it a bit. oh yeah, i put a thule roof rack on it. hopefully, it'll be seen in north texas for years to come. still debating paint though, my best friend is the best paint and body guy i've ever met, and he is coming back to tx, so there might be a champagne or beige multi-stage paint job in it's future. speedo does the same thing as my chevy's, it bounces below 20mph intermittently. it has quirks, but i love it. have a good one, and yeah, i'm scatterbrained today. biggrin.gif

oh yeah, i took off the exhaust and put a stock muffler on it, it rattles a little at 3500-4000 rpm, but i'm about to put a new cat and maybe a glasspack inline. i honestly think it might make more power w/ the stock muffler, and the exhaust that was on there would prolly cause hearing damage anyway, lol.

edit: pics to come, went to the muncy massacre site yesterday(last fatal indian attack in collin county) and left the digi at my buddy's place.

Edited by pr0t0n3gr0, 12 June 2007 - 04:31 PM.

same shit, different dumbass. or i taught chuck norris how to bump-fire.