macguyver's Content

There have been 5 items by macguyver (Search limited from 18-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#267274 What Color To Paint My Car Help!

Posted by macguyver on 21 June 2006 - 03:48 PM in General Posts

I would think that white is going to show everything and its mother because its so clean of a color where dirt would show up like crazy! I like wolf light blue anyone know what color is that

#267067 What Color To Paint My Car Help!

Posted by macguyver on 20 June 2006 - 07:33 PM in General Posts

QUOTE (WOLFCRX @ Jun 20 2006, 07:28 PM)
I've always liked this color, my blue crx does not show dirt at all unless you get it wet and my silver crx doesn't show it to bad so I would think this color would be forgiving.

what color is that to be exact I like that color too

#267053 What Color To Paint My Car Help!

Posted by macguyver on 20 June 2006 - 06:38 PM in General Posts

I drive over 100 miles a day often through an area that has lots of wind which makes the car look like it been through a war zone at least on black it does. I wash and wax my car every week

#267045 What Color To Paint My Car Help!

Posted by macguyver on 20 June 2006 - 06:30 PM in General Posts

Ok I'm going to be painting my car, here the thing what color does not show up dirt! this one is currently deep black and its beautiful, but keeping it like that is next to impossible. I'm def going for a lighter color, I've been looking at the following colors and would like your imput which one do you think would look great on a crx and the least to show dirt. Also I would be interested in other colors that would not show up dirt, minus browns or tans.

Pearl white which gives the white a yellow look too it. not the best but a friend says that it does not even show dirt

artic blue this is the color on the toyota echo it looks like a pastel baby blue girlfriend likes this color

gunmetal gray saw this on a truck not the best color but people say gray does not show up dirt. I'm ruling out silver because, with all the crazy suv drivers out they will mistake you for part of the road

Oh anyone have one of those deep maroon colors i love that color but I suspect it would be nasty to take care of.

#267036 Rim And Tire Issue Help Help Needed

Posted by macguyver on 20 June 2006 - 06:17 PM in 1G CRX

hi all

Ok here the story I just bought some miata rims and I know the center bore is the issue, that it has to be enlarge. When you guys say the center bore has to be enlarge are you guys talking about milling out 2 mill all the way through the other side or just the inside part? Right now if i look inside my wheel its going to look like a U . Do I enlarge the whole thing so it looks like a l l a big pipe?

Also what wheels do you suggest if I want the best bang for my buck without going to the bank, that will last a for awhile, so none of this softer than a baby bottom tires!

thanks in advance guys