XenoVibe's Content

There have been 4 items by XenoVibe (Search limited from 18-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#520553 1g Front Conversion

Posted by XenoVibe on 05 May 2011 - 04:02 AM in 1G CRX

Okay, so I checked FAQ and search for old posts but only found inverse-to-non inverse and 1G to 2G headlight conversion.

Lets say I have a 2G CRX and I want 1G non-inverted headlights, would I have to use the radiator core support from the 1G CRX or could I just use the old brackets / make new ones? Would the radiator core support even fit?

I find the 2G OEM headlights very bland and I'm looking for something else. Are there any other direct fit options? Perhaps other nice looking lights apart from ITR headlights that look nice? All helpful input appreciated.

#512714 Need Help From Someone In The Us

Posted by XenoVibe on 04 February 2011 - 07:52 AM in General Posts

Best Buy only? No. Target has them for like $60.

There is no difference between the Xbox360 and PS3, right?

#504620 Feasible Project?

Posted by XenoVibe on 22 October 2010 - 12:53 AM in 1G CRX

Wow thanks everyone for the useful information! very precise and detailed responses. you've given me quite abit to think about.

Ive got 6g to spend on this project. As for the B20Z VTEC well it would cost $1200 whereas B18C 92-95 GSR motor costs a few hundred more and even more for turbo/manifold but the B18C lacks torque without a turbo. May not sound like much but for the cost of brake, suspension, and drivetrain upgrades it made the difference.

No, I don't have much AutoX experience but this project isnt meant to be a competitive build just a daily driver with a playful power to weight ratio for the weekend when we setup a few dozen pilons at an empty lot . biggrin.gif

#504506 Feasible Project?

Posted by XenoVibe on 21 October 2010 - 03:14 AM in 1G CRX

I dont know as much about CRXs as I'd like to but this winter I wanted to begin this project, a 1st Gen CRX built for weekend AutoX/Drag that still retains DD driveability. My goal in mind is roughly 250whp, decent torque across the powerband and perhaps a coilover setup or some form of upgraded suspension from t-bar.

So basically, Im asking if the cost outweigh the benefits for running a B20Z VTEC swap as opposed to a B16B or D16a1/ZC1 for the specs I am aiming for? Should I forget about going the coilover setup route because of the cost for fabrication to increase structural integrity? Which way will save me the most time, money and headache?

The swap guide on here only stated B20A/21A series which isnt much of a B-series to begin with and the other B-series list only talked about 1.5 / 1.6L, which it will partly be, but Im not certain of clearence issues due to the B20Z having larger dimensions.