Vildalix's Content

There have been 10 items by Vildalix (Search limited from 25-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#86347 Drifting?!?!?

Posted by Vildalix on 17 June 2004 - 04:58 PM in General Posts

FF drifting is about looks more then anything else, the problem with FF drifting is that you lose way to much speed unlike FR drifting where you only loose a little bit of speed. you cannot sequentaily drift a FF like a FR.

#86216 Drifting?!?!?

Posted by Vildalix on 16 June 2004 - 06:05 PM in General Posts

being a RWD enthusist now, and owning a 240sx i will tell you that drifting is something only a RWD can do, i used to think it could be done with a FF also, but the feeling is diffrent in a RWD, the slide is more controlled.

Drifting isnt through more than one turn it can be done with a single turn, a drift is started before you even enter the turn, oversteer-countersteer in the direction you want to go- throttle control- more counter steer- come out of it, now to drift all of those must be put together at one time, and i dont know about you guys but oversteer is best left to RWD in my opnion.

#86093 Starting Probs

Posted by Vildalix on 16 June 2004 - 11:10 AM in 1G CRX

its all good,

i cant do any of them anyways right now, ive got no money, and my friend wont sucker up any more...

#85915 Starting Probs

Posted by Vildalix on 15 June 2004 - 07:58 PM in 1G CRX

i know... blink.gif

#85913 Starting Probs

Posted by Vildalix on 15 June 2004 - 07:45 PM in 1G CRX

okay i got the filter issue cleared up, and the car sounds much better on start up but still wont catch. i can smell a small amount of odd smelling fuel, but i think my problem is that the fuel tank is way to low, i dupt a gallon in and it didnt move the needle at all. or that the plugs have way to much gap.

#85658 Starting Probs

Posted by Vildalix on 14 June 2004 - 10:12 PM in 1G CRX

that SOB... okay time to go sucker some money outta him... or should we say double what it is going to cost for the part... ahahahah!

#85329 Starting Probs

Posted by Vildalix on 13 June 2004 - 09:33 PM in 1G CRX

so no one? hrm.. this is dissapointing.

#85099 Starting Probs

Posted by Vildalix on 12 June 2004 - 09:45 PM in 1G CRX

hey, just finished some work on my friends car, since im not in the crx world any more... atleast for now

well it seems that the car isnt starting, here is a run down of what i did.

finished rebuilding engine and put back together, my friend started this but got in to deep, so i reset the timing to TDC on the head and block, lined up the marks on the pully so that they are lined up on the head right and all by the book. the only thing my friend did that i dont understand he took the whole line off of the fuel filter, instead of just releaving pressure with the small bolt he even took the inside (17mm) bolt thing off, i put it on straight and it leaked a little, so i tightened it but i cant get it so that they holes line up, on that bolt to flow the fuel, is this alright? the car makes noises and starts to start then dies it will start to kick over past the starter and die, for like a second or less. what is the prob? thanks guys!

#66454 87 Crx Wont Start! Why?

Posted by Vildalix on 25 March 2004 - 09:51 PM in 1G CRX

okay,

well i was putting in new pistons... biggrin.gif
so i had the head off and i just did new gaskets, pistons, and rings.
so i go to put it all back together, and i dont have anything, not even a clock, there when i put the key in and turn it all the way to start nothing happens its like trying to start a car with out a battery.

#66444 87 Crx Wont Start! Why?

Posted by Vildalix on 25 March 2004 - 09:26 PM in 1G CRX

okay, here is my problem, i cant seem to find any info on it.

i just reassembled my car and everything, i was down some work on the internals. now i reassemble everything, i dont have a single bolt left over, and the car wont start, i charged the battery and made sure all the connections were good coming to and from the battery, i checked the ecu, it looked to be fine, smelled fine too, no burnt circuit smell. Ive been at it for 2 days trying to figure it out, can anyone help me figure this out?