XxBloodTigerxX's Content

There have been 6 items by XxBloodTigerxX (Search limited from 27-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#25234 Dead 87 Dx

Posted by XxBloodTigerxX on 03 June 2003 - 07:01 PM in 1G CRX

ok well i have another question is anyone interested in buyin it from me just checkin seein as its just sittin here wasting away right now and im looking for a 92 civic hatch !!!!!

#24837 Dead 87 Dx

Posted by XxBloodTigerxX on 30 May 2003 - 01:39 PM in 1G CRX

ohhh CHRIST i just realized that im gonna basically do an entire swap to swap heads ill have to put in an si ecu an si wiring harness and all that crap i will basically be doing a d16 swap

#24836 Dead 87 Dx

Posted by XxBloodTigerxX on 30 May 2003 - 01:35 PM in 1G CRX

yeah thats deff cool ill see what i can find out also do a little bit of research for me see what other parts im gonna need like i know ill need a nother fuel line and ill bet u that honda watns like 100 bones for it ....

#24834 Dead 87 Dx

Posted by XxBloodTigerxX on 30 May 2003 - 01:21 PM in 1G CRX

ok what other parts will i need and how much do iu want for your parts
and how much do u think shipping will be i live in michigan

#24831 Dead 87 Dx

Posted by XxBloodTigerxX on 30 May 2003 - 01:04 PM in 1G CRX

well alright i might wanna buy the oil pan n head n header
but...... how hard is it gonna be to swap over to an si at that rate wouldnt i be better off just gettin a d16a1 instead or nto and how can i tell if my fuel pump is jacked i know one of my lines right off the pump is kinda leaky abut its not like a wet leak its more of a mist like moisture only not a real leak and i have the crack headed pump any way its that stupid thing right next to the distributor and both of my filters are changed and i run 92 octane all the time with cleaners and octane booster so .... tell me what u think about it thanks for the reply by the way....

#24825 Dead 87 Dx

Posted by XxBloodTigerxX on 30 May 2003 - 12:37 PM in 1G CRX

[B] Ok folks I have a problem..... sad.gif I have an 87 crx dx carbed that is... and its runnin like arse!! mad.gif Well actually its not really even runnin...I think possibly that my cat is welding its self closed.. but thats not all.... I think I may be having a fuel delivery problem.... unsure.gif

SO.... here is what I need to know...

Would I be better off getting the pace setter header for the si and getting the si oil pan so the header will fit ...and some diff carbs....(mikuni Ive heard makes some)...and if I go this route will I need to do anything else major....will the new carbs get rid of all of the extraneous vaccume hose clutter in the engine bay....how hard is it to change the carbs...

OR... would I just be better off getting a d16a1 and switching over from carb to fuel injection... what else am I going to have to do besides pretty much taking the entire wiring system from the 87 integ that I steal the engine n tranny from.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

Ohhh yeah by the way I dont have a whole lot of money to trow around so im gonna have to do ALL of the work myself or with friends and none of them know anything bout 1st gens they all drive the OTHER rex....... ph34r.gif losers