lowered member's Content

There have been 78 items by lowered member (Search limited from 07-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#323814 Sad Day Another One Bites The Dust

Posted by lowered member on 18 February 2007 - 06:40 PM in General Posts

ok i sold my 87 rex si today thought it was going to goto a good home but after the sale over a beer the guy started talking about cutting it up and making a "dune buggy" out of it. so it is a sad day in the community as we all know that these cars are getting a bit too rare. goodbye crx.

#323249 Speaker Box Choices

Posted by lowered member on 14 February 2007 - 06:31 AM in General Posts

being a stereo installer and also building several crx competition vehicles box 1 will be louder as long as the port is firing backward toward the rear of the hatch

#322302 Rpr Userbar I Made

Posted by lowered member on 07 February 2007 - 09:09 PM in Off-Topic

hey crazy could you possibly reduce it by 56 percent and add my name in the lower portion like yours is with "si-clan" on the left side of the bottom for me ... tom loves my sig but it is so huge for this forum

#322215 Did Anyone Look In The Back Of The Honda Tuning

Posted by lowered member on 07 February 2007 - 06:38 AM in General Posts

i joined

#321624 The Kakabox Build

Posted by lowered member on 04 February 2007 - 09:23 AM in Projects

i have followed this thread since i joined and have read and re-read time and time again. i only wish i had a 10th of the ability you do. incredible build and super clean. you don't see too many of these cars that are put together with as much care and attention to detail

#320717 Rpr Userbar I Made

Posted by lowered member on 30 January 2007 - 06:43 AM in Off-Topic

i like it

#320716 Possible Group Buy

Posted by lowered member on 30 January 2007 - 06:24 AM in General Posts

you can hook this system to as many batteries as you wish... however i think your thinking of the "backup" battery which takes siren output and also ground and power.. if it loses either it sets it off.

i've dealt with viper, code alarm, autopage, omega, and prestige over the years and i just keep getting drawn back to prestige. I've had more viper and autopage systems fail me in a months time than any other system

#320659 Rpr Userbar I Made

Posted by lowered member on 29 January 2007 - 09:13 PM in Off-Topic

i wish it was larger. about 5x the size... if this is possible i would like it for use on my other boards that are a bit less restrictive on image size in the sig

#320658 Possible Group Buy

Posted by lowered member on 29 January 2007 - 09:07 PM in General Posts

and before anyone says anything i have had 2 units fail in the 10 years i have been dealing with this company and i have installed probably 500 of these units in the past 2 years alone

#320657 Possible Group Buy

Posted by lowered member on 29 January 2007 - 09:06 PM in General Posts

i may be able to do the syteks but i'm looking at offering the prestige systems either the 996 or 997 models .... pics to be posted later on as i left my damn phone at work

#320524 Possible Group Buy

Posted by lowered member on 29 January 2007 - 06:00 AM in General Posts

pictures will be coming shortly the best i can do is use my camera phone and take a picture of the display i have at work.and i will do that today

#320470 And So It Begins

Posted by lowered member on 28 January 2007 - 10:53 PM in General Posts

iggster... i've had much worse that i started with body wise and let me tell you that your cancer isn't that bad. Just do it right with either fiberglass or the true right way sheetmetal, the floor is the tricky part i'm currently cussing mine and have the interior gutted rust ground out and chassis taped awaiting structural fiberglass replacement after the suspension gets fixed (if that ever happens)

#320468 Possible Group Buy

Posted by lowered member on 28 January 2007 - 10:44 PM in General Posts

ok what we are looking at is 2-way paging systems with remote start capability. 1 paging remote and 1 regular remote ... door trigger, shock sensor , 1 siren, horn output, hood pin, starter kill, blinking led for the dash. Honestly these systems are going to be a bargin for the diy'r as i sell them installed at my work for 650 full option and on the side i'm doing them 350-500 depending on the vehicle ... i'm just trying to scrape together some extra money to afford to get my rex to a repair shop and road ready before the wife tells me to get it hauled away for scrap. i will be able to accept paypal and depending on how many people are interested is going to give a good idea on the price... right now we are looking at 165-200 depending on things.

#320372 Possible Group Buy

Posted by lowered member on 28 January 2007 - 09:18 AM in General Posts

i can do the 2way paging systems

#320322 Possible Group Buy

Posted by lowered member on 27 January 2007 - 08:12 PM in General Posts

Hey i was wanting to extend a group purchase for alarm systems as i know that everyone here takes pride in their vehicles. if you are interested in a good solid reliable alarm system post up and if i get enough interest i will offer a Group purchase via my work... installation is availible if you are willing to travel to the St. Louis, MO area if not technical support will be offered for installation via me personally.

#318182 Chapter 14 In 87 Civic Service Manual

Posted by lowered member on 16 January 2007 - 06:25 AM in General Posts

i think the chapter 14 you are talking about is the uber secret go fast chapter that told all on how to make these cars fast as rockets smile.gif

#317814 Get Your Pimp Name

Posted by lowered member on 14 January 2007 - 09:23 AM in Off-Topic

Reverend Doctor paul Rockefeller

#317406 Killer Crx Video

Posted by lowered member on 12 January 2007 - 07:44 AM in Off-Topic

that is just cruel to the poor honda that had to get that surgery done to it ...

#317165 Cell Phone Gps Tracking [nws]

Posted by lowered member on 11 January 2007 - 06:45 AM in General Posts

you meat spinning SOB that is just straight f'ked up

#315839 Check This Out...

Posted by lowered member on 03 January 2007 - 06:51 AM in General Posts

a+ for creativity F for why the hell would you want to do something like that to that poor helpless car

#315345 What Pays Your Bills?

Posted by lowered member on 30 December 2006 - 06:33 AM in General Posts

I am an installation manager for a large family owned car audio and security shop. have installed for almost 10 years and was repairing cellular towers before my accident and then this fell in my lap

#315064 My Crx Got Rear-ended At 50mph

Posted by lowered member on 28 December 2006 - 05:50 AM in General Posts

wow man i'm glad your ok with it looks like not even a scrape sorry about the car but the important thing is you are safe

#314720 Ebay Question

Posted by lowered member on 25 December 2006 - 03:02 PM in Off-Topic

look here duner.... if i wanted some negative assclown type reply i would be posting on hondatech or some forum for idiots ok.... it is always good for everyone to not be greedy and horde every part that they can find ... not all of us have a very clean in perfect working shape exactly how we want it 1g or 3g. the rest of us have to look for the parts and hope we can find what we are looking for ... and unlike some i have to pay to have work done on mine due to health issues prohibiting me from turning wrenches on my own so ebay and this board save me money where i can't save it with the labor. If you think that you are better than the rest of us maybe you should go to some other board and post as i don't see the point of you and your ignorant comments on this board. No wonder this site isn't well known due to people like you ruining it for everyone else. and before you even think of replying to this thread think about what it was like when you were searching for parts when you began your 1g or 3g build up and think about how many fewer of these cars are on the road day by day... I do have respect for those that have been here for several years and contribute to those of us (members) that are newer to this board and newer to these cars however i have no respect for those that speak out of their asses.

#314641 Ebay Question

Posted by lowered member on 24 December 2006 - 09:52 AM in Off-Topic

ok i am always seeing everyone posting up great ebay finds for our cars and i have tried to find these sort of things myself but evidently the keywords i use are not the same ones you guys use... so post up what you are using to find parts for your 1g/3g on ebay.

#314639 Head For Ep Crx

Posted by lowered member on 24 December 2006 - 09:23 AM in Competition

sent you an email back kirk