nakeddave22's Content

There have been 1 items by nakeddave22 (Search limited from 31-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#114958 The Nicest Crx Ever!

Posted by nakeddave22 on 07 October 2004 - 09:45 PM in General Posts

I just have a couple things I would like to say as I am quite shocked at the level of maturaty by some and just had to address this issue.

First off, I think many of you are EXTREMELY IMMATURE! ACT LIKE ADULTS!

Second, Mike is 18 (I know him personally), and new to the forum, GIVE HIM A BREAK!!! Not to mention hes even appologized.....

Third, I would just like to ask, those who had such a hissy fit..... Haven't you ever made a mistake in your life? How would you all feel if you only had ONE CHANCE at everything.... Nobody is perfect, mistakes will be made..... Forgive and Forget!

Fourth, GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES! Its just a POST ON A FORUM...... ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!

Many of the replys to this post look they were wrote by a bunch of 12 year olds.... Be the big person, BE MATURE!!!

(and this is just a PERSONAL OPINION OF MY OWN) If I were Mike, I would be quite angry if someone took some of my pics from my website and posted them here without my permission.... (Had to add that in there, again, personal opninion as I am Mike's friend...)

Okay, I've thrown in my 2cents, just hope some of you take the advice and just settle down a bit and MOVE ON!!

(~~~And by the way, If any of you folks have the urge to rant at me, please just email me or pvt message me or whatever, please, just get this 'fued' post ended)

Now can't we all just, get along cool.gif

Thank You,
Clint
(aka - Naked Dave)