yawbo's Content

There have been 4 items by yawbo (Search limited from 20-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#341938 Selling My Rexes On Ebay

Posted by yawbo on 20 June 2007 - 05:13 PM in FS

The runner needs a clutch, some engine work (probably a head gasket) and brake slave cylinders on the rear drums, and maybe some minor suspension bushings. AC work if you live in TX. The car is located in the DFW area.

The parts car supposedly runs, according to the previous owner, it just needs a tuneup, a flywheel, and 2nd gear on the tranny. No AC hardware. Has heat though? Other than that, you'd need headlights, corners on the front, and bolts to hold down the seats. Also you would need a window regulator and the parts to rebuild the inner door on the driver's side. I just do not have the time or the automotive skills, I am working and going to school full time, and it's so not worth it to keep up my teg and 2 rexes. I thought about dragging out one, and EV-ing the other one. On to the peace of mind of taking care of one car and having time to do so. As such, the cars are very cheap...

Oh and both rexes have header panels, the runner also has the original foam spoiler, the sunroof works, and both are '85s, so they have the recessed head lights.

Links
Runner
Project Car / Tune up

Taking private offers, you can also see the car on Saturday...friday night also if you're up to it...let me know

Pictures of the runner

And the project

#290159 Fs: Interior Parts

Posted by yawbo on 08 September 2006 - 09:35 AM in FS

Do you have the hardware behind those door panels?

#274059 Wtb/swap: Gen1 Crx Sunroof

Posted by yawbo on 14 July 2006 - 03:18 PM in FS

Don't know if you are still looking for a sunroof, but you might consider PM ing bridgework1812 (if he's still on here). I was up at his place a couple of years back and he had a project going on and some extra parts in storage...he may still have them..?

QUOTE (GENONE @ Apr 11 2006, 11:49 PM)
hey Guys.

this looks like its still an option... I haven't been able to contact the person who had first dibs on this... sad.gif and I still need a sunroof.

If you're interested pls let me know... !!!

#268043 Dfw Role Call

Posted by yawbo on 25 June 2006 - 01:30 PM in Texas

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Jan 26 2006, 02:40 AM)
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Jan 24 2006, 11:25 PM)
i think ppl from texas make WAAAAY too much of a big deal about being from texas...just my experience though...i.e you have a TEXAS forum...and no forums for any OTHER individual states...it is a know fact that there are more 1G's in CA than anywhere else...

hey post whore, stay outta this one. you do have your own forum, west coast there was no south central forum and one was requested. it got named texas, if its such a big deal then ask for a california forum. this thread is for texas people to chime in because alot of them dont put it in their location.

damn californians bitching about everything, you wonder why emmisions are so strict smile.gif

LOLOLOLOL!!!! biggrin.gif

FUNNY!

Denton is where I am. I am happy to see this forum (for TX) because we just got new junkyard rules (if I'm understanding correctly) so they won't keep a car longer than 30 days and then it has to be scrapped...which really sucks because it's a great way to phase out older vehicles, like 1g rexes, for example...and it makes parts availability for me suck!!!