Any One Else Got This Kit

• You cannot reply to this topic
25 replies to this topic

rexadic

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 crx si

i've just recieved this kit from ground dynamics and have started to put it on and was wondering if any one has it yet and has any tips or tricks to install or if ishould post the info one the install ive already test fited and it lines up butt will need some modifiction to the bumper
3500 in and havent driven it 300 miles

eezerz

i've seen this done on a local civic but only got to look at it for a few minutes and it had this bumper and it looked really easy to mod. what is the facia made for? keep us posted on the out come and where to get it and what car it's supposed to fit and prices please. also, post some pics. of the mods you'll maybe have to do. wink.gif
thanx
eezerz

87X

• Mazdawgin
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1993 Mazda B2200 Pickup
    • Image Gallery
what that originally is is a copy of the 2g wings west bumper which is basicly a replica of the 2g mugen bumper, but the mold was taken and changed to fit it onto a 1g, correct me if im wrong.

i was looking for the kit not ready to buy yet but, what are the prices? what pieces are included?

o and hook us up wit some pics once u get it installed!

rexadic

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
the kit cost 175 for the front and 175 for the rear and 150 for it to ship but it only took 10 days to my door step in a frieghtliner it came from ca and im in va
the kit is made for a first gen but it is so shoort in the front that the bumper needs to be moved in closer about 4inches shudtbe had ill have it done in a cuple of days im waiting on fenders and a header panel i bought my 87si wrecked and with a blown haed gasket three weeks ago and allsigot left to fix is yhe body and throw some wago van suspension on it to be able to drive it so im in huray to be done

rexadic

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip

hereis the current conditoin after the engine rebuild

instigatorcrx

• Turbo Junkie...
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX
I heard it was a bitch to make fit...
Anyways, I have the Full Houseman Widebody kit on, looks SOO good, my dad did all the body work.. Hope to have some pictures up soon...
And my shipment only took a couple days tongue.gif

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
the mugen replica isnt a kit for 1 g crxs in fact its a kit you will have to mold to th body to make work aka GHETTTO ASSS SHIZ

instigatorcrx

• Turbo Junkie...
  • PipPip
QUOTE (Ghost-One @ Jan 6 2004, 10:41 AM)
the mugen replica isnt a kit for 1 g crxs in fact its a kit you will have to mold to th body to make work aka  GHETTTO ASSS SHIZ

I mena for all that work you might as well do a STreetfighter or BLitz kit.. LOL Funny shit... biggrin.gif

sk8lilbob

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 85 CRX SI
Except a streetfighter or blitz kit would be BUTT ugly...want some soy sauce with your rice?

eezerz

rexadic
what year and body style car is that facia meant for, what did you pay and where'd you get it. please reply with ALL the goods...
eezerz

87X

• Mazdawgin
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
so now molding body panels is..
GHETTTO ASSS SHIZ

i loved molded body parts looks better than not molded if you do it right.. and its a + if your doing it with a decent looking kit.

some people are into function, some into form, some into both, why cant we all just get along? except for some cars... some people just are straight rice...

instigatorcrx

• Turbo Junkie...
  • PipPip
QUOTE (sk8lilbob @ Jan 6 2004, 12:42 PM)
Except a streetfighter or blitz kit would be BUTT ugly...want some soy sauce with your rice?

Come on man.. It was a joke lol....
You gotta stay old school with our cars:D

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
QUOTE (87X @ Jan 6 2004, 03:40 PM)
so now molding body panels is..
GHETTTO ASSS SHIZ

i loved molded body parts looks better than not molded if you do it right.. and its a + if your doing it with a decent looking kit.

some people are into function, some into form, some into both, why cant we all just get along? except for some cars... some people just are straight rice...

oh dont try that molding doesnt look good especially front bumpers a bumper is removable for a reason

rexadic

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
the only thing that has to be modified is the front bumper assembly you either mount the front clip you either have to go without it or you have to shorten the impact shaft by beating the mounting braket closer to the car that is the only mods recqiured

i'm not into the bent and twisted body kits the kit is a replica of the 2nd gen mugen kit and its clean has larger openings to get clean cool air to the engine provides a lower ground clearance and didnt hurt my pocket to bad and with the larger fender flares iwill be running this kit will see alot of abuse (i will be autocrossing on the weekends) and id rather fix fiber glass than plastic

87X

• Mazdawgin
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
oh come now ghostone, nothign wrong with molding!! you know you love it!!

if a bumper breaks, and you have to break your moldings, then you will have to fix your moldings, its just a personal preference, i like having molded body parts, looks better, if my bumper gets broken and its molded, ill remold it, jus cuz i love it! wink.gif