Crazy4kayl

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
BUYER BEWARE
I had to deal with crazy4kayl's uncle, after I drove some 5 and a half hours and spent $300 to get, what I was told was an Si engine. And after getting a good price of $75 with crazy4kayl for the components I purchased (ignorant me, shows how a n00b can be suckered). I then find out that what he and I discussed is null and void. Because it is all at his uncles discretion on what is sold and what doesn't get sold. So anyways, I know of a couple of people who have had to deal with crazy and they don't have a problem with him, I do understand the issue of not pissing off the owner of the place you reside. I have a problem with his uncle stepping in and taking advantage of someones ignorance.

My questions, their answers and what I ended up getting are as follows:

What kind of engine?
Si. I just pulled it for a swap.

Is the engine complete?
Yes.

ok, this is where I should have asked some more in-depth questions before I drove 600+ miles roundtrip.

I get there, everything that hasn't rusted has oxidized, but that is not the worse part of it. I have to talk to crazy4kayl's uncle. He stepped in and took over any kind of conversation that was had. I had expressed my concern about the oxidation, his response was that it was "nothing a little elbow grease won't take care of" I had expressed my concern about a complete engine, his words "It is, ya just need to work on getting it back together" Well after I have spent the time sifting through all the junk I removed from their yard, hell, I don't even have an Si manifold. The one thing that isn't eaten up with rust, I cant use on this application. And yeah, I am to blame for being stupid and driving across the state, but shit, something should have made it worth my while. After being told that It WAS a complete engine IT WAS NOT. BUYER BEWARE

So, unless its Zakats, or skullfracture selling something, do not be suprized if you get a pm from me telling you to beware of Houston parts. Because, he hasn't made a comment since selling to me nor has he shown on the board in a loooong time. This shit is still pissing me off.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

nature223

• Yeah,Im the guy who stuffed the GEICO Gecko up Barnie's ass.
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si(manual),1995 Del Sol Si ,2005 Honda CR-V,Wife's 2006 CR-V(all the others are auto tran's)
QUOTE (badpenny @ Mar 7 2006, 09:02 AM)
BUYER BEWARE
I had to deal with crazy4kayl's uncle, after I drove some 5 and a half hours and spent $300 to get, what I was told was an Si engine.  And after getting a good price of $75 with crazy4kayl for the components I purchased (ignorant me, shows how a n00b can be suckered).  I then find out that what he and I discussed is null and void.  Because it is all at his uncles discretion on what is sold and what doesn't get sold.  So anyways, I know of a couple of people who have had to deal with crazy and they don't have a problem with him, I do understand the issue of not pissing off the owner of the place you reside.  I have a problem with his uncle stepping in and taking advantage of someones ignorance.

My questions, their answers and what I ended up getting are as follows:

What kind of engine?
Si.  I just pulled it for a swap.

Is the engine complete?
Yes.

ok, this is where I should have asked some more in-depth questions before I drove 600+ miles roundtrip.

I get there, everything that hasn't rusted has oxidized, but that is not the worse part of it.  I have to talk to crazy4kayl's uncle.  He stepped in and took over any kind of conversation that was had.  I had expressed my concern about the oxidation, his response was that it was "nothing a little elbow grease won't take care of"  I had expressed my concern about a complete engine, his words "It is, ya just need to work on getting it back together"  Well after I have spent the time sifting through all the junk I removed from their yard, hell, I don't even have an Si manifold.  The one thing that isn't eaten up with rust, I cant use on this application.  And yeah, I am to blame for being stupid and driving across the state, but shit,  something should have made it worth my while.  After being told that It WAS a complete engine IT WAS NOT.  BUYER BEWARE

So, unless its Zakats, or skullfracture selling something, do not be suprized if you get a pm from me telling you to beware of Houston parts.  Because, he hasn't made a comment since selling to me nor has he shown on the board in a loooong time. This shit is still pissing me off.

Dude..you have a board to give a positive reference...whats wrong with a;
"BOARD OF INFAMY"

and then of course..make sure it is a easily accessed board so we can find out the turkeys who would prey upon us and these unique machines we all adore so much.
oh yeah,faster AND furious..Heh Heh Heh

better to be thought the fool..
rather then to open one's mouth and confirm it

use may include risk factors these include;anal leakage,oily discharge,copious flatulence,bloating,incontinence,erectile dysfunction,body rejecting genitals,a racing or severely diminished heart rate/including death. discontinue use if health insurance ends,or patient turns blue and doctor leaves after declaring patient has died...your results may vary