• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

DFigueira

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 E-AG, 88 DA3 Integra

Hey guys.

I have a EV2 engine that I'm grabbing material to soup it up (to put in better words, Portugal doesn't allow any swaps since we get the cars aprehended or even crushed. You can steal, just don't swap your car).

Other than a refurbishment/restoration on the engine and some lightweight work, I will work the original carb (until I can put a dual keihin on it) and then I want to move on to the headers.

So the question is:

- Currently - is there any company that does aftermarket headers for the EV/EW engine? Or what old stock/old stuff would I find out there?

Do you live in Europe and have a set of headers to sell too? I would buy them :)

Thanks!

(sry if I put this post on the wrong place but I'm kinda leaving facebook for a while to focus on other things so I might use this forum more often)

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage

I think someone makes one currently but I don't know who. I asked the FB group for you and linked this thread. Facebook is a cyst on the anus of society, I don't blame you for leaving..

He who dies with the most toys, wins.

Vicious

I have some but I’m in the US

8634433238 just text me

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

DFigueira

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 E-AG, 88 DA3 Integra

I think someone makes one currently but I don't know who. I asked the FB group for you and linked this thread. Facebook is a cyst on the anus of society, I don't blame you for leaving..

I appreciate it. Facebook does help for groups and etc but I'm a little tired of how it works and seeing all stupid s**** about the virus and spam etc.

I have some but I’m in the US

8634433238 just text me

If you don't mind, I'll text you if I don't find any in europe. It's just if I buy some headers for 200€ for example, I will pay almost the double on import taxes and etc and It defeats the purpose.

But thank you very much everyone :)

Vicious

Yea no problem

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.