• You cannot reply to this topic
65 replies to this topic

Sinic

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 04 STi, 00 STi RHD, 07 TL
QUOTE (zakats @ Jan 7 2009, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still waiting for JP to post those pictures!
Yeah, lets get another thing going... didn't we talk about this at the wings n more already, anyone remember the outcome? I know there was a little interest in going to the track on the 16th of this month

jan 16th BAYTOWN ~7pm lets waste gas driving in straight lines! I need help into the 13's!!!

Is the track even open?

13s you say? Got a rope? Hook it to my hitch and hang on. I think I can still do it. Just Joking.

Lets waste the gas while it's still pretty cheap.

That can be are Obama party night. Than we can see the "CHANGE" on the 20th.

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
I know McCain should change... his diaper wink.gif

the track opens for the first test and tune er friday night... whatever they call it on the 16th.
there are going to be a lot of slick cars out there a friend of mine is going to get acquainted with his new setup/car and ought to be in the midish-high 9s
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

Sinic

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (zakats @ Jan 8 2009, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know McCain should change... his diaper wink.gif

the track opens for the first test and tune er friday night... whatever they call it on the 16th.
there are going to be a lot of slick cars out there a friend of mine is going to get acquainted with his new setup/car and ought to be in the midish-high 9s

hmm... anything happening?

zakats

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
I went to the track that day I mentioned, didn't get as great of traction that I expected and ran a 14.47 on the first run, missed second gear on my second run, and couldn't find the time to run a third due to wrecks/spills/etc. Now that I have had a 3g integra dumped in my lap, I haven't had time or money to get to the track again- among other reasons...

What did you have in mind?

Sinic

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (zakats @ Jan 28 2009, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I went to the track that day I mentioned, didn't get as great of traction that I expected and ran a 14.47 on the first run, missed second gear on my second run, and couldn't find the time to run a third due to wrecks/spills/etc. Now that I have had a 3g integra dumped in my lap, I haven't had time or money to get to the track again- among other reasons...

What did you have in mind?

14.47 is still a good time. wink.gif

Post up a pic of your new ride.

Let me know if you wanna put something together.

zakats

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
eh... I feel like theres a bunch more time left to shave off the car though. for the most part, I satisfied myself with the last trip to the track but a little voice in the back of my head still says 'you can do better.' with springs, and ax tires I was able to shave about a half second off my time and I still didnt have decent traction let alone any more than one decent pass.

its a northern car so it has a little fender well rust, some side (snow bank) dents, and needs a set of bushings all the way around pretty bad...
I have a few people hounding me about buying it right now so I'm thinking to just unload it on someone, make a hundred bucks off of it, and call it a day... great DD but I really don't need it. I need to get rid of everything!