Haltom City Pick N Pull

• You cannot reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic

nivek2002

Just to let everyone in the DFW area know the Haltom City Pick N Pull has a decent selection for us right now. Two Sedans and Two CRX's, all carbed and nothing really special but nice place to get parts if needed. One of the CRX's did have some nice looking plastic fenders if anyone is in need.

Kevin

VaporParanoia

• Low Budget Billionaire
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 CRX,05 Honda CRV, My Wife Up a Wall
thanks for the heads up
"Horsepower sets how fast you hit the wall. Torque sets the size of the hole."

"... the motor car was poetry and tragedy, love and heroism." - Sinclair Lewis

Your car is an eminently replaceable mass production inanimate object that doesn't give a fuck about you.

"...Twas hard the woeful words to frame; To break the ties that bound us; But harder still to bear the shame; Of foreign chains around us..." - Robert Dwyer Joyce

mallardtape

QUOTE (VaporParanoia @ Nov 5 2010, 05:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks for the heads up

Thanks for the heads up. They don't have any at the Grand Prairie Pick-N-Pull.

radar51

• 1G Addict
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 2007 ford focus (ugh), 1989 Integra LS
    • Image Gallery
i need to get out there... thanks for the heads up!!! biggrin.gif

Hoping to get back into the 1G game ASAP!

VaporParanoia

• Low Budget Billionaire
  • PipPip
QUOTE (radar51 @ Nov 5 2010, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i need to get out there... thanks for the heads up!!! biggrin.gif

I now live just up the road from Honda Heaven and I'm gonna go by there soon and see if they have anything, probably gonna swing by the haltom city one to see how much they want for body parts

Your car is an eminently replaceable mass production inanimate object that doesn't give a fuck about you.

"...Twas hard the woeful words to frame; To break the ties that bound us; But harder still to bear the shame; Of foreign chains around us..." - Robert Dwyer Joyce

mallardtape

QUOTE (VaporParanoia @ Nov 6 2010, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I now live just up the road from Honda Heaven and I'm gonna go by there soon and see if they have anything, probably gonna swing by the haltom city one to see how much they want for body parts

Oh honda heaven practically charges dealer prices for used parts. They rip you off whenever they can. Mabe I've just had bad luck with them

Edited by mallardtape, 06 November 2010 - 11:49 PM.

VaporParanoia

• Low Budget Billionaire
  • PipPip
oh i know their prices are high, but if i can swing by there and check it out no harm in doing so.

do you know if haltom city has any 1g tegs?

nivek2002

QUOTE (VaporParanoia @ Nov 8 2010, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh i know their prices are high, but if i can swing by there and check it out no harm in doing so.

do you know if haltom city has any 1g tegs?

I saw atleast one 1g teg

Kevin

mallardtape

I was at the Grand Prairie Pick-N Pull the other day. I saw they have the remains of a blue 3g civic wagon out there

VaporParanoia

• Low Budget Billionaire
  • PipPip
going out to haltom tomorrow

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
nivek is alive? dang, I thought you were banished to the phantom zone or something
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

nivek2002

QUOTE (zakats @ Dec 8 2010, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nivek is alive? dang, I thought you were banished to the phantom zone or something

Haha nope alive an well rocking a 1986 Wagon, just less active on the board these days.

Kevin

greasemonkeyreborne 5x1g's

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2018 Contributor
    • Drives: 9 crx's: #1 228k 87si beater, #2 concours 25K, #3 108K 87si, #4 98K parts car, #5 213K 87si parts car, #6 84 straman, #7 86si 150k #8 67k parts #9 129K si for straman conversion
Honda Heaven??? ONly been there 2x 2008 to 2010. Nothing left by the time I got there to complain about (I mean by 10yrs of fast n furious pimpin'). BUt had the feeling they were over priced.
Keepin' it OEM

mallardtape

i found a mostly-in-contact 3g sedan. motor is all there it looks like. most of the interior. all 4 of the original plastic wheel covers in pretty good shape.

Edited by mallardtape, 18 December 2010 - 08:03 PM.

VaporParanoia

• Low Budget Billionaire
  • PipPip
going back out tomorrow to get parts, there are two CRX's, both in good condition, gonna snag some body panels and the fenders and a rear brake drum