Sarge's Rpr Jacket

• You cannot reply to this topic
15 replies to this topic

Sgt. Pepper

Selling my RPR jacket. I removed the sarge nametag, K&N patch, Mobil1 patch and Sgt. stripes. Jacket still has NGK, RPR and 2 Honda patches.

Can't remember what these originally sold for, but $20 plus shipping will do it.

Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

kess

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: RPR member #40. 1987 CRX Si, 1988 CRX Si, 1990 CRX Si/JRSC

What size is it, and can you include a picture?

When the Student is ready the Teacher appears...

icebox187

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member

Hey sarge, everything ok?

grimms mom

Sgt. Pepper

Medium

Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

Sgt. Pepper

Hey sarge, everything ok?

Yup. Sold Liz, selling house, getting divorced, moving into an apartment...

kess

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip

Sarge, sometimes life crests on a cusp of sux. Hope you are  keeping a sane mind. I know when this happened to me it took a while to find myself.

I would be happy to buy your jacket for $20.  Just PM me and I will send you payment. You seem like a standup guy and will be in my prayers the next time I hit my knees...

staticchmbr

• Work in progress
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2x crx in the rust graveyard, 87 crx si (building), 2004 wrx
    Garage View Garage

will you still be a semi active member here? many of us have given our projects up, but stayed on here for knowledge and the overall love of these cars. hell, i gave mine up for 8 years on and off, but got back into it

valvecover.gif
87 crx si (in pieces)
If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing.

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage

I'll take it. Paypal?

Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

8TEE6Si

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1986 Corvette Z-51 Coupe
    Garage View Garage
I hate to hear all that man, hope all goes well... Much support.
I pm'd dibs 10 minutes after your post. Let me know!

Thanks man, good luck
Semper Fi youwhos

kess

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip

I got you both by 17 hours.

Any pics of it to seal the deal?

8TEE6Si

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1986 Corvette Z-51 Coupe
    Garage View Garage

I got you both by 17 hours.

Any pics of it to seal the deal?

As I said, not according to my PM ;)

l0RkvTA.jpg

Not 10 minutes but 2 hours before you Kess.
And now I feel like a douche fighting over a jacket while this man's life is falling apart.
If you want it you can have it.

Hope all is well Sgt
Semper Fi youwhos

Sgt. Pepper

DSC_0029.jpg

Sgt. Pepper

I doubt I will be around much, Liz is gone and I have no desire to own another Honda. Real busy right now with work and trying to get my life set on it's new path.

Condor

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX Si, bought new, no rice. 07 MCa w/sport, no kraut.

I will pray for you.

You will be missed.

PuddleSkipper

• Ecomodder/Hypermiler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 87 Civic Si, 89 Civic LX, 00 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 84 Civic 1500S (R.I.P.), 85 Wagovan (R.I.P.), 84 Civic GL (R.I.P.)

I doubt I will be around much, Liz is gone and I have no desire to own another Honda. Real busy right now with work and trying to get my life set on it's new path.

Sarge, I don't know you, but I think you missing something here. Yes I realize you are going through loss and yes this is a car forum, we all have that as a common interest, but as a site were a unique blend of personality and character and part of that is because of you. You as the individual, your character, your experiences, your unique perspective. There have been so many posts I have read with your comments attached. Your a part of the RPR family and it sure sounds like your friends are here for you, for good times and especially for times like now. Many on this site have gone through what you are going through, but every day is different and tommorrow is another day. One of the best ways to cheer yourself up is donate your time, helps take the focus off yourself. Maybe a few RPR members in your area need your help on a project? It doesn't have to be car stuff though. Life is always better around the next turn, and I pray to Christ that that turn comes soon for you, and don't forget you're family around here and that were just not quite the same without you.