Victoria Secrets Is The Devil

• You cannot reply to this topic
30 replies to this topic

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
HOLY SHIT.... thing have changed.

Victoria secrets always weirded me out but now i am officially creeped. Went shopping with my girlfriend they were having a giant sale and i was her shopping wingman, aka the blocker. you know follow her around and block other women from looking atthe bin she is looking at . i have done this before, for their sales its and easy job. this time was different.

Everytime i would come around a corner ther would be a child approx the age of 13 looking at me like i was a freak... but by far the worst arethe conversations i over heard while looking at the cealing .

think twice before haveing daughters... or move to canada where lil girl are still lil girls.

i heard one conversation of a group of girl approx 12-13 yrs old talking about wearing an outfit for a boy freind. in reference to they were speaking of it would make you shudder withthe creeps. but it was non stop some lil kid trying to act like a grwon up i heard conversations of 15-17 yearolds talkina about lap dances.. grossssssss and lil girls buying each other under wear to get around the parental rules...

it was just up setting... so if you have daughters lock um away in the closet now

vervepipes

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: '84 CRX
the term i use is "prosti-tot" for young girls dressing like hoes, as for moving to Canada to avoid that.....

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
QUOTE (vervepipes @ Jan 18 2005, 12:12 PM)
the term i use is "prosti-tot" for young girls dressing like hoes, as for moving to Canada to avoid that.....

dood the same day i saw approx 14 yr old girl wearing a corest out in public!!!! its out of hand

Surestick

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX. Upgrades (so far) Illuminas on all four corners, new rims & tires & Eldo's carb mod. Needs some rust repair. 1993 Civic Si as a daily driver that I have sworn to keep stock (so $$ can go to the CRX).
If you move to Canada to avoid it stay away from Laval...

Disco Stu

• Who's this guy?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si, 2006 Mazda6i Hatchie
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Eh, it's part of a general degregation of society 'cause parents can't whip their kids butts once in awhile. "You think you're walking outside like that? *CRACK* Not in this lifetime, kiddo."

I have a clip from an old Opie and Anthony show where they discussed "HBO's Middleschool Confessions", and one part had a clip of a girl discussing how when she's out drinking and partying that's when she's been most taken advantage of, and sometimes she wakes up in the morning and says "I can't believe I did that..."
Then Ant comes on and says: Oh by the way? The girl you just heard? 12 years old.

Lots o' parents are content to plop their kid in front of MTV and let that teach them, others want understanding with their kid and communication. They don't want to tell them NO because that involves characterization of them as bad and we can't hurt their feelings because it's not that they're bad it's just everything's relative nowadays and then next thing you know, prostitots are flooding the world.

After church on Sunday, a bunch of us went out for pizza, arcade games and pool. And we were some of the only people in the arcade/pool hall/bowling alley that weren't parents, dressed like thugz, or had our hands all over each other. And most of the kids were well under 17 or so. I swear, the two kids canoodling in the Cruising Exotica machine couldn't have been older than 14.

Sorry! Rant! Mah bad!

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
makes me glad my woman is having a boy!!!

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
why yes, it's getting harder and harder to find a woman who isn't a slut.. i found one, and dammit i'm not searching anymore!!
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

demon2180

hahaha i was there with one of my close friends she was trying on stuff and one of the hotties that worked there was hitting on me mean while there were to older ladies around 30-40 looking at the water filled bras and one sprong a leak and started shooting across the room was funny as shit love going there something funny always happens
user posted imageshift light offuser posted imageshift light on heheh
user posted imageSportInjectedClub

NiMi1718

thats exactly why im sticking with mine eat-me cause most all girls are doing that crap now im havinng all boys hopefully.
user posted image
SportInjectedClub
user posted image

C8V6C

Crazy.....kinds these days are fuckin crazy

Id beat the shit outta mine if..

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

nivek2002

Last year I had to go to the elementary schools to service computers and I agree kids in 4-5th grade are increasingly wordly. They dont stay innocent long at all.

Shoot, when I was in 6th grade we had a mexican girl get pregnant!

Kevin

rally25rs

• push the seat back a little lower watch light bend in the blower
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: '87 Civic Si, '01 Forester
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
...and you have marketing and pop culture to blame smile.gif
Tons of hip-hop music with "bend over and touch your toes" in the lyrics, and corporate whores like Bittany Spears telling our youth 'its ok to be dirty'.

mayhem019

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Glad to hear someone else feels the same way lol. If i ever have a daughter I'm telling them to shove it back in
user posted image

oldschoolimport

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT, 1986 civic si, 1990 civic wagon. 1979 civic 1200
QUOTE (E-AT_me @ Jan 18 2005, 12:54 PM)
why yes, it's getting harder and harder to find a woman who isn't a slut.. i found one, and dammit i'm not searching anymore!!
I thought I had a good one, dated 5 years and were married for 3 until it fell apart this past summer. come to find out, she has been sleeping with her boss for a year and a half. now the search starts anew. rolleyes.gif
wes g.

cbstdscott

• Swap in HF drums, check your cam timing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si, '07 Civic Si Sedan, '15 Scion FRS
    • Image Gallery
You guys should listen to yourselves! You sound like one of those corny "Social Studies" 16mm films made by the Federal Government to fight "Juvenile Delinqunecy."

Back when you were in school, I bet you were all trying to help a innocent young girl down the path of degredation.

I have a 12 year old daughter and I know what you guys are talking about, kids today are more advanced for their age than we were back in the day. And back in the day, I went to a hippie school. My high school looked liked a cheap road show version of "Hair."

Kids, Dogs. They are both the same. They are pack animals and are anxious for a strong leader to emerge in their group. If the parents do not provide that leadership then they go out on the street to find that kind of love/attention/guidance.

My Number One Job in life is to be a good and strong role model for my teenage kids. They may think that I am a repressive old bastard, but I cut them a lot of slack. I also have a very hard and clear line that they must not cross. They are constantly testing their limits and I constantly have to demonstrate how committed I am to my position. But in the end, they know the limits and I give them room to make mistakes.

Mistakes is what childhood is all about. I actually like mistakes because they are Learning Opportunities. Make a mistake and learn from it.... but do not make that same mistake again.

Lighten up and trust your kids. They will turn out fine if you give them room to learn. But also BE THERE to straighten out when they have wandered off the path.

Scott

Glad to be the father of a 12 year old girl and a 15 year old boy.
Posted Image

Form Follows Function