• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

paisatuner

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 85 honda civic hb
    • Image Gallery
I need some help with my carbs I have make the intake manifuel but I dont know where each hose goes Can you guys help me pleas by the way check my intake and make some coments about it

Edited by paisatuner, 21 October 2007 - 08:32 PM.

jay_1gen

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (paisatuner @ Oct 21 2007, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I need some help with my carbs I have make the intake manifuel but I dont know where each hose goes Can you guys help me pleas by the way check my intake and make some coments about it

Ok you have some air bleed on the top closes to the diaframes, and ur fuel lines are closes to the flot bowls which aren't hard to find. Now you are going to have to change ur main jets for shur, go with at least a 150 to 165, a good idea is to get a air/fuel gauge, no need for a wideband cause you can hardwire in a carb car. Now you might also have to drill out ur bleed holes in the slides, but hold off on that till you drive the car. If you have any questions about the tuning I'm ur man.

jay_1gen

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Umm weres ur coolant return on the manifold?

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (jay_1gen @ Oct 22 2007, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Umm weres ur coolant return on the manifold?

yeah, you need that- I found out by testing- your engine doesnt like to run at the right temp without that line running to the thermostat housing.
You will most likely find that you dont need any vacuum lines connected to anything- just make sure they are filtered. What I did is research the bike that my carbs came off of or find a forum where they tune those bikes- I have a manual for the 98 cbr900 that my carbs came off of- it basicly says that you can run those open and the biggest one I think goes to the PCV... personally I'd just put everything together (AT THE CORRECT BOWL ANGLE) and see how it runs with them disconnected.... with the water pipe connected first of course.
-zak
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

paisatuner

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 85 honda civic hb
    • Image Gallery
thenckx o I forgat the coolant line because I was in a hury when I fab those so I need tho make a line and ready see hou it works

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (paisatuner @ Oct 26 2007, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thenckx o I forgat the coolant line because I was in a hury when I fab those so I need tho make a line and ready see hou it works

? huh.gif
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

jay_1gen

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (zakats @ Oct 27 2007, 02:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
? huh.gif

lol same here

I noticed you didn't oval out ur pipes at the end, make shur you have as evenly matched opening as the engine intake to maximis ur mod, just by curiosety, how long r ur runners?

Welds look good

Edited by jay_1gen, 27 October 2007 - 04:51 AM.