Engine

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

*86_civic*

Ok guys its q quick question that i want to get sorted out. I have an 86 Civic carbed with a 4 speed manual lately i want more out of it and the 60hp it comes with ain't cutting it. I know a bit about cars but not enough to do a swap on my own lol or even try. If i take my car sumwhere or anywhere that knows their swaps how much would it end up costing me. i mean the whole 9 yards engine tranny anything required for a good swap i dont need anything big just sumthin fuel injected and with a 5-speed that i can take a mod here and there but nuthing major. Any reply would be helpful very very very curious. Its either this or wait for a raise (hoping soon) and buy a gti or sumthin turbo. Ok thx for any replies.
If theres no speed, then theres no need.

user posted imageuser posted image

87CrxType-one

• Loving the 1g's and 3g's
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87crx si, and my beautiful 76 gas station orange 1980 plymouth arrow pickup, oh yeah baby!!!!!!!
    • Image Gallery
d16 out of an 86-89 teg.. Look in the gallerys and use the search engine all the info is here for the taking.

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
86_civic, if you decide to call it quits, I will give you $50 more than what the dealership will give you. Might I suggest Rusty Wallace VW?
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

*86_civic*

Hehe im not sure what a dealership will give me for it. The car is in great conditions, and it only has 44k original miles. Just the 60hp are leaving me dry. I want more well from this car if i can get 120hp i would be so happy. It only weighs like 2k lbs so i doesn't need lots of power to move so i say 120 would be great.
If theres no speed, then theres no need.

user posted imageuser posted image