Carbon Fiber Zc Hoods!

• You cannot reply to this topic
319 replies to this topic

crx_racer86

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Crx dx b16a ,1987 crx si stock for now
is there any possibility of shipping to canada? if not does anybody wanna forward a large box?lol
Project E-AS Squad now underway
Olive drab
Flat Black
B-series
1st gen represent
user posted image

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    Garage View Garage
International orders:
I just don't think it is realistic right now. I wanna do it, but I can't right now. Maybe later. (that caounts for canada too!)

You can send money, yes.....decide later....yes, but don't wait too long. Really, how hard can the decision be wink.gif

Mugen header panel one piece:
Not likely. SOOOO little demand for it! I want a mugen kit too and I don't see me even making one for myself!

Next tax season.
Well, I was selling them LAST tax season, so why not?

bad@ssracer

okay, so can i use the 1pc hood with the mugen replica kit??, and pls if u remember the site for the replica would u post it. thnx
The Race Is Short , But The Victory Is Sweet

user posted image
^^definate hottie^^

user posted image
SportInjectedClub

toxicshit

QUOTE (MrDisibility @ Mar 1 2005, 11:40 PM)
International orders:
I just don't think it is realistic right now. I wanna do it, but I can't right now. Maybe later. (that caounts for canada too!)

I allready talked about it with you several times.. a friend of mine from the US will pick them up at your shop and he will send them to us.. so that wont be a problem..

can you package them with 3 or 4 pieces in one rigid box ?

i have send you an pm about it.

Greetings Erwin.

1. EDM 1986 Honda CRX AS - B16A1 engine - OBD1 - Turbo - Stitch welded chassis.
2. EDM 2001 Lexus IS300 3.0 RWD - Daily Drive
cr-x.jpg

toxicshit

QUOTE (bad@ssracer @ Mar 2 2005, 02:10 AM)
okay, so can i use the 1pc hood with the mugen replica kit??, and pls if u remember the site for the replica would u post it. thnx

nop the one piece wont fit.. use the oem style hood.. and the mugen replica header panel.

the guy who sels them is housemanautosports
http://www.racegearbox.com/

he sels the Street kit and the race wide body.
Greetins Erwin.

1. EDM 1986 Honda CRX AS - B16A1 engine - OBD1 - Turbo - Stitch welded chassis.
2. EDM 2001 Lexus IS300 3.0 RWD - Daily Drive
cr-x.jpg

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (toxicshit @ Mar 2 2005, 08:39 AM)
QUOTE (MrDisibility @ Mar 1 2005, 11:40 PM)
International orders:

I allready talked about it with you several times.. a friend of mine from the US will pick them up at your shop and he will send them to us.. so that wont be a problem..

can you package them with 3 or 4 pieces in one rigid box ?

i have send you an pm about it.

Greetings Erwin.

If you wanna have someone else pick them up and ship them that is fine we can do the order. But i don't have packaging for that many either.

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
If any international ppl want a 1 piece CF OE Style hood (with hood pin holes drilled), ill sell and ship you mine anywhere in the world (shipping charges will be paid in full by YOU) and ill buy a 1 piece CF ZC hood.

Im pretty sure Marcus is charging $375 for the hood I have (im too lazy to go recheck the first post), so ill sell mine for $325 + any shipping costs. I have access to pallets and any shipping materials needed, so I can make a VERY sturdy container for the hood, but it will most likely cost a great deal of money to ship it. Consider that S&H for a stateside order is $125, you can expect at LEAST double that.

bad@ssracer

marcus ould u make a 1pc cf zc hood to go with the mugen replicakit and fluch head lights. u have a year to think about it, and i will pay ur price plus shippin upfront. if not, i will be askin ppl on here if they got a set of recessed head lights for sale

user posted image
^^definate hottie^^

user posted image
SportInjectedClub

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
did you not read his post? NO demand = no supply.
Im sure if youre willign to pay him a couple thousand dollars he might be interested in making you a 1pc hood that will work with the Mugen kits. You understand that it would take a great deal of effort, time, and money to even make he mold for such a hood?

Marcus you should offer a 1pc ZC Mugen style hood for $5000 just to shut these ppl up after youve answered the same question 10 times.

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (funkmaster @ Mar 2 2005, 04:11 PM)
did you not read his post?  NO demand = no supply.
Im sure if youre willign to pay him a couple thousand dollars he might be interested in making you a 1pc hood that will work with the Mugen kits.  You understand that it would take a great deal of effort, time, and money to even make he mold for such a hood?

Marcus you should offer a 1pc ZC Mugen style hood for $5000 just to shut these ppl up after youve answered the same question 10 times.

Good idea...

bad@ssracer

hey funk, not to be a dick, but shut the fuck up i wasnt askin u

user posted image
^^definate hottie^^

user posted image
SportInjectedClub

ELITEX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 CRX si
QUOTE (bad@ssracer @ Mar 2 2005, 10:03 PM)

Hey dude there is no reason to be all mad...calm down...Just take no for an answer....Anyway Just calm down...

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (bad@ssracer @ Mar 3 2005, 01:03 AM)

lol, youre a kid. take this crap somewhere else little boy.

besides, I finally got Marcus to quote a price for the hood you want you ingrateful bastard. The price reflects how much work it is to produce these hoods. But you are an ignorant shit whos obviously never made anything custom like this.

p.s. I dare you to ever talk to people like that face to face, internet badass boy.

Edited by funkmaster, 03 March 2005 - 05:44 AM.

Hollowman

• Torsion Bar Groopie..
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic SI w/ ZC, 2002 S2000
    • Image Gallery
Come on guys.. Play nice.... dry.gif

Mr. D what is the time frame on the 3G ZC Hoods?? A guesstimate would be helpful.. Need to save money ya know.. Thanks.. biggrin.gif
RIP Block# D16A12011451.. It will be missed..

James Bond (Diamonds are Forever): "That's a nice little nothing you're almost wearing. I approve."

Posted Image

Airgazm86

• Ungawa!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: '86 Std. hatchback, '06 Mitsu EVO IX SE, '15 Mitsu Lancer EVO X FE
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Hollowman @ Mar 3 2005, 05:55 AM)
Mr. D what is the time frame on the 3G ZC Hoods?? A guesstimate would be helpful..  Need to save money ya know.. Thanks.. biggrin.gif

Me too! Mr. D, is there any way to reduce the price of shipping?? $125 seems a little steep, even though it's a large package. Are they sent by truck freight? I have shipped a 3x3x3' box weighing about 65 lbs. on a pallet for 60 bucks from PA to CA. I'm definitely interested in a 3G hood when they're released but can't justify paying 125 big ones to ship it.

DSMTimeline.jpg