Rise Your Hand If You Hate Thieves!

• You cannot reply to this topic
19 replies to this topic

93hpCRX

• Greasemnkey
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRXSI
So Nov 1, 2010 i walked outside after work at 1013 pm. Got 15 ft from my car and something wasn't right. I heard crackling and popping. Yup someone had smashed my window and grabbed my book bag. What was in this bookbag? $350 worth of ammo, armor piercing, hollow points, 7.62X39mm SKS/AK-47 ammo, 7.62X54mm Mosin Nagant, 12 ga 00 buck and my class ring. I had just got the bag back from my borthers house and was gonna take it out when i got home. No one knew what was in the bag, it was shear luck that they grabbed that.

Heres the messed up part, I got off work late, i was suppose to leave at 953 pm, when i walked outside it was 1013 and the glass had just been broken. So if i didnt get off late it wouldve never happened.

And follows the pictures

Sike the window is just down

Ok i lied

85crxDX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 85 crx
    Garage View Garage
Wow is the CRX a thief magnet or what?
I know they are easy to break into but any window can be broken...

Lymitliss

• King Luke
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si B18C1, 1973 240Z V8 Conversion
    Garage View Garage
I never ever leave bags in my car, they look for that because you can smash and grab like that. Its a terrible feeling to have something stolen from you, especially when they damage other things to do it.
Build Thread- Here

85crxDX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx
    Garage View Garage
I hate thieves!!!!
mad.gif

93hpCRX

• Greasemnkey
  • PipPip
Im not mad about my ammo, im not mad about my window, what bothers me is if that ammo is used to do to more harm upon others. I can always buy more ammo and a window. And yes thiefs can suck it, BIG TIME

1gcvcb18

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 84' Honda CIvic HB, 93 Honda Accord EX Wagon
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (85crxDX @ Nov 3 2010, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate thieves!!!!
mad.gif
Hate them too

cbb4bf8a-8fb9-4b3f-9246-c8a7778a62a1_zps

Build Thread

Old School REX

• ホンダ、夢の力
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: -------- 1986' CRX Si (X2) -------- 1993' GMC Sanoma SLE
    • Image Gallery
(Hand raised) eff that dude, I'm sorry.

VaporParanoia

• Low Budget Billionaire
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 CRX,05 Honda CRV, My Wife Up a Wall
did you file a police report?
"Horsepower sets how fast you hit the wall. Torque sets the size of the hole."

"... the motor car was poetry and tragedy, love and heroism." - Sinclair Lewis

Your car is an eminently replaceable mass production inanimate object that doesn't give a fuck about you.

"...Twas hard the woeful words to frame; To break the ties that bound us; But harder still to bear the shame; Of foreign chains around us..." - Robert Dwyer Joyce

93hpCRX

• Greasemnkey
  • PipPip
Yea i filed one for the stuff that was stolen, if it had been a cd deck or something then i wouldnt have, but since it was ammo, then yes i did

mallardtape

QUOTE (93hpCRX @ Nov 3 2010, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im not mad about my ammo, im not mad about my window, what bothers me is if that ammo is used to do to more harm upon others. I can always buy more ammo and a window. And yes thiefs can suck it, BIG TIME

I agree totallt. Its the scariest thing to have weapons or ammo stolen. If they are willing to break in to the car in the 1st place just think what they would do with the ammo

93hpCRX

• Greasemnkey
  • PipPip
Well im happy to knwo that the Mosin ammo cant be used in 98% of weapons now a days, just sucks for the AK-47 ammo and SKS

mallardtape

QUOTE (93hpCRX @ Nov 3 2010, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well im happy to knwo that the Mosin ammo cant be used in 98% of weapons now a days, just sucks for the AK-47 ammo and SKS

Yeah mosin ammo can't be used in most guns but anyone can get their hands on one for $100. Those guns are a dime a dozen

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si (project), 98' GMC K2500 BIG BLOCK 4WD, 2008 Honda Fit Sport, 2017 Chevrolet Volt
    Garage View Garage
Wow... fuckin'a, thieves... some asshole stole the license plate off my bike last night too...
Full of The Internets!
etmydst - ""...and since he was the hardest gangster in all of stockton they were to scared to go in his house so they drove by and said "slow down forest"..."
My Vouch Thread

Qronik

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: totaled the 87 , 94 Del Sol Si
    • Image Gallery
Since 87 , my CRX has been stolen once ...(recovered 2 weeks later ) and broken into 30 times . i'm beyond calling in police reports .. if i catch the next guy  , i already know where i'm disposing of the body . 

Compost rules.

Sorry about the window .

93hpCRX

• Greasemnkey
  • PipPip
Well as soon as i get this window fixed ill be wiring up a blinking LED light on the dash as a ploy. or ill cowboy up and but a viper. Ive got two windows now and a door, got em for 25 bucks