Yet Another Decal Thread

• You cannot reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic

AggressiveST

I'm making rpr decals for those interested. I worked with Tom and Badpenny on the designs and a portion of the proceeds will be going to rpr.

Prices include shipping and are as follow:
3" circle $4
5.5" circle $7
8.5" banner $7 for one, $12 for a pair

If you order a pair of the banner decals, you will get one for each side unless you specify that you want them to be the same.

Payment can be made through Paypal to [email protected]

When ordering, be sure and include your name, which decals you'd like and address that you want the decals mailed to.

For custom sizes, installation help or any other questions, feel free to email me at [email protected]

b7FC6ew.jpg

THEN: soon after that : next in order of time, position, narration, or enumeration <walked to the door, then turned><first came the clowns, and then came the elephants>

THAN: used as a function word to indicate difference of kind, manner, or identity ; used especially with some adjectives and adverbs that express diversity <anywhere else than at home><older than I am> <easier said than done>

Sinub

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2016 Contributor
    • Drives: 2012 Civic Si, 1987 Crx Si
    Garage View Garage

Is there any way to add the RPR dot com text to the little 3" one? 

AggressiveST

(Thread moved to general so I can respond to people)

I can probably add the web address to the outside of the red circle, I'll make one and see how it comes out.

Edit: I can, it'll be $4.50 each for a 3" circle with the website on it.

PYlEiLk.jpg

Edited by AggressiveST, 16 January 2018 - 07:58 PM.

THEN: soon after that : next in order of time, position, narration, or enumeration <walked to the door, then turned><first came the clowns, and then came the elephants>

THAN: used as a function word to indicate difference of kind, manner, or identity ; used especially with some adjectives and adverbs that express diversity <anywhere else than at home><older than I am> <easier said than done>

Sinub

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    Garage View Garage

I'll take one!! Although I feel like the r's to too close(I know I'm pick lol). I'll send you the payment. 

AggressiveST

How's this?

g8C2l3W.jpg

GeezRX

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: Only loaners at the present time!
    Garage View Garage

Very Nice...glad to see these making a comeback, I'll definitely be ordering some in the near future. Are they intended to attach to the inside or the outside of the glass? Thanks for your efforts!

"Old and usually in the way" - Check out my '86 3G build in "VIEW GARAGE"

AggressiveST

Thank you. They attach to the outside, they're made from Oracal 651 6-year vinyl so they'll hold up well, but I could easily flip the design around for placement inside.

Always happy to help out the rpr community.

Sinub

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    Garage View Garage

How's this?

g8C2l3W.jpg

Perfect!!!

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage

Moved back to the for sale section.  READ first post for ordering instructions.

Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.