35 replies to this topic

jiggerjosh

• IVIC
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 99' BMW _/_/_/ M3 Vert. & 97' BMW 325Ti M technik
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Well the exterior is almost finally complete. After the most amazing color ever was applied Super Sonic Blue Pearl. It was expensive but worth every cent. The pics dont do it justic at all. Its bright blue in the light but in the shade it turns a nice pearl.

Heres a little better justification of the actual color takin with someone else camera

Heres a little love for the lady. rolleyes.gif

And heres the pimped interior

More pics avaible in my gallery

Edited by jiggerjosh, 17 May 2004 - 01:55 AM.

If only i knew what i was doing!!!

Synergy

• PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: ZC hatch
Looks great Jiggerjosh!
user posted image

CRXdan

That looks crazy nice. Now just mount a huge freakcking intercooler where that gap is when u turbo it...
90 crx si
13.17@113 street tires low boost
86 samurai g16 turbo

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I'm glad you warned me. That paper towel came in handy. As soon as I saw the pic in the lot at night.....oh no, here it comes again.....!

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

crx_86dx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 honda crx dx
i love it nice work

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
nice color.. looks like a good project.. i love the outside compared to the inside.. haahaha.
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

DarkHand

I like the idea of the opening in the header panel... Wonder if some kind of grate in there would look nice.

Very nice color! And it's got that 'sheen' that I was complaining that most resprays don't have. smile.gif
DarkHand

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Ahh, I remember what I was going to ask you....

Your spoiler, It came on some 1500S's up here, the one that barely arcs up and has the word "civic" embossed in the back. They made them out of rubber and the elements don't treat them well.

So what did you do? Fiberglass mould it? Or is it not even the spoiler I am thinking of?

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

BlankReg

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: '86 civic si hatch, '92 civic si hatch
damn, son! nice ride!

jiggerjosh

• IVIC
  • PipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Rampage @ Sep 18 2003, 10:27 AM)
Ahh, I remember what I was going to ask you....

Your spoiler, It came on some 1500S's up here, the one that barely arcs up and has the word "civic" embossed in the back.  They made them out of rubber and the elements don't treat them well. 

So what did you do?  Fiberglass mould it?  Or is it not even the spoiler I am thinking of?

Cheers,
Mark

its half of an 87 spoiler and half of a 89 wagon spoiler molded togther and then molded to the body.

thanks for all the compliments guys

CRXer

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx Si
I like the idea of the opening in the header panel... Wonder if some kind of grate in there would look nice.

like a wrx rally car.

lofreq

• E-AT's since 1997
  • PipPip
    • Drives: '86 Civic Si - the return
    • Image Gallery
awesome colour man - mint

you couldnt lower the car any more - the kit is too low hehe... but then how to fill up the space in your guards?

cant wait to see the finished item with your spaced rear wheels and filled guards - what have you got planned for the interior?

nice work - dont crash it#@!!!!

jiggerjosh

• IVIC
  • PipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (lofreq @ Sep 21 2003, 08:41 PM)
awesome colour man - mint

you couldnt lower the car any more - the kit is too low hehe... but then how to fill up the space in your guards?

cant wait to see the finished item with your spaced rear wheels and filled guards - what have you got planned for the interior?

nice work - dont crash it#@!!!!

thanks again-

the guards are going to get filled with some sort of mesh most likely during the winter.

As for the wheel spacers im haveing second thoughts it lines up really nice right now how it is. But they are cheap so i could give em a try.

THe interior - well thats a differnt stary. lol. i started working on the dash as its now rounded and smooth with all the vents molded into it. Its also got 3 guages diagonally mounted and shaved in. its still in the works.

eastsiderider

• Function over form!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 91 Civic Standard Hatch (B16 powered), 02 Civic EX, 03 Civic Si R.I.P.
    • Image Gallery
i really like what youve done to your ride. loks good and clean. plus its very original from the custom wing to the custom header panel to the molded body kit. very nice biggrin.gif
SportInjectedClub

SiCSOHC_87

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Drives: 87 civic Si, 88 4-door DX
if i had 3 thumbs or more i'd give em up to this. sweet ride man, just cant wait til you throw an intercooler in there . nice biggrin.gif