Come And Get It!

• You cannot reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic

nivek2002

I have moved into my new house and my parents are moving soon also so its time to clean shop.

I have a CRX shell with almost everything but the engine and some of the interior in pretty good shape.

A D16a1 motor and almost everything needed to swap it in.

A set of VW wheels sized 13x6

A set of RSX Type-S sideskirts that are, im told, easy to graft onto a 3rd gen.

And who knows what else is buried in there. We need to schedule a weekend for all yall to come over to Breckenridge and haul this stuff off. I am not going to set any prices, but I dont expect much, just make and offer I will probly take it. A while back user 84-1300 said he wanted the CRX with all the body panels so that might be taken if he can come get it. Let me know, this needs to happen ASAP.

Some bad photos can be seen here - PHOTOS that start with small

Kevin

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Hmmm, Those VX wheels would look HAWT on my Scirocco. cool.gif And I want that headerpanel.
wub.gif
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

nivek2002

Note: the header panel and fenders all had cracks in them but I think I repaired most of them with JB Weld. Nothing horrible though.

I really need most of this stuff gone by the end of the month guys.

Kevin

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (nivek2002 @ Mar 8 2006, 02:47 PM)
Note: the header panel and fenders all had cracks in them but I think I repaired most of them with JB Weld. Nothing horrible though.

I really need most of this stuff gone by the end of the month guys.

Kevin

Well, that means we definatley need to get organized. Anyone else? Keep me updated.
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

Negrodamus

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 95 Prelude VTEC, 87 CRX SI, 2003 Corolla S, 1987 Toyota Supra Turbo
how much for the motor

nivek2002

To every one that wants me to ship things, this is not the time to ask. If I end up having anything left over from when people come to personally pick it up I will post it for sale in the proper forum. This is a local deal only right now.

84-1300

• AutoX Newb
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1984 CRX 1300 1986 Civic w/ D16A1 1963 Chevy 1/2 ton 2001 Civic EX 2001 Lexus RX 300
    • Image Gallery
yeah I kind of let picking up the CRX fall to the wayside. I'm still interested, but I have no means of getting it back to Ft. Worth. So that means it fair game to everyone else.

-Matt

AggressiveST

hey Badpenny, if you have a place to put it and wanna pitch in for gas we can go get it. Where is Breckenridge anyway.
THEN: soon after that : next in order of time, position, narration, or enumeration <walked to the door, then turned><first came the clowns, and then came the elephants>

THAN: used as a function word to indicate difference of kind, manner, or identity ; used especially with some adjectives and adverbs that express diversity <anywhere else than at home><older than I am> <easier said than done>

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (AggressiveST @ Mar 11 2006, 12:28 AM)
hey Badpenny, if you have a place to put it and wanna pitch in for gas we can go get it. Where is Breckenridge anyway.

Go west young man. wink.gif I want to say, about 2-3 hours from me.

AggressiveST

If you want it, We can take my truck to go get it. We'll need to get ahold of a trailer or car dolly though, I don't have one.
THEN: soon after that : next in order of time, position, narration, or enumeration <walked to the door, then turned><first came the clowns, and then came the elephants>

THAN: used as a function word to indicate difference of kind, manner, or identity ; used especially with some adjectives and adverbs that express diversity <anywhere else than at home><older than I am> <easier said than done>

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (AggressiveST @ Mar 11 2006, 12:38 AM)
If you want it, We can take my truck to go get it. We'll need to get ahold of a trailer or car dolly though, I don't have one.

Trailer is not a problem, its cash I ain't got.

AggressiveST

Hmm, starting to run a little low on that myself.

I offer $10 cool.gif

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I want the side skirts.
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

JEFFtheJ00la

• i was the first one to rent this monte, lol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86crx soon to be b20b, 96Grand am sedan(9.22 1/8th), 79Trans am 403 to 350 in prog. , 03Dakota DD, 86 civic sedan si swap dd
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
ill be gettin this stuff. so anyone who lives in the area who called dibs on stuff you can have it as long as i dont need it. caz im a nice guy like that. not really but yeah.

SportInjectedClubvisit my myspace SAHCR Member

if your offended by anything i post, you need to seriously get a life

nivek2002

Hope you made it back safe Jeff. It was sad to see all my stuff go but it needed to leave and I know yall will put the stuff to good use!

Kevin