• You cannot reply to this topic
35 replies to this topic

jjamiemmark

• Spit pop bang
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 CRX,91 CRX SI
    Garage View Garage

had the best winter in years, been along time since I have been able to put big miles on my sled.

image-21.jpg

image-20.jpg

01112013152.jpg

05192012083.jpg

Dirtcircle86

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: in circles. I did take a right out of turn four once and regreted it.
Very nice! The snowmobiles look like a blast! No such thing around here. I saw 15' cut snow banks in Bear Tooth Pass in '06 when I rode a bike through there. But in a parking lot?

RETROCRX

• I AM THE STIG!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si (with big flares and a ZC!) 2004 Civic SiR
    • Image Gallery

01112013152.jpg

Having trouble getting the CRX to heat up I see........I used to have to tape up EVERY opening I could find in the front of my old winter beater CRX.  On a bad day, the windshield would just about defrost before I got to work......40 minutes after I left home!

Must.....go......racing.......

staticchmbr

• Work in progress
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2x crx in the rust graveyard, 87 crx si (building), 2004 wrx
    Garage View Garage
So, last week we had a huge snow and ice storm.. luckily I pulled my crx into the garage before it started.. a huge branch fell where the car was previously parked.. I would have rage quit my build lol

Now we are getting another 12 inches.. including freezing rain. We don't have any more room to put the piles of snow!
valvecover.gif
87 crx si (in pieces)
If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing.

jjamiemmark

• Spit pop bang
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 CRX,91 CRX SI
    Garage View Garage

Having trouble getting the CRX to heat up I see........I used to have to tape up EVERY opening I could find in the front of my old winter beater CRX.  On a bad day, the windshield would just about defrost before I got to work......40 minutes after I left home!

Heat works great, full heat within 5 minuts of leaving the house, +15 interior temp after my 25 min drive to work. Plastic was put there to stop the sonw from pushing the cooling fins out of my rad, When you plow though the snow at high speed it kills the rad fins. I had to replace the rad after a warm day last month and the top plastic cap blew in half.

Untitled-1.jpg

05192012083.jpg

Dirtcircle86

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: in circles. I did take a right out of turn four once and regreted it.
Yep, here's some more. Im actually cleaning up the trailer and packing for an ATV Rally (drinking competition) at Byrds Adventure Center. You should google it, its good times.

This is the southern version of snowmobile I guess. I apparently didn't clean last time we got back. Meh, it will look the same after a couple hours at camp. Hopefully, this ice will just be cold mud by Wednesday.

20ae87a8-8fca-414f-a793-72a59621cf94_zps