Gonna Buy It! Jdm At Zc Hood

• You cannot reply to this topic
53 replies to this topic

dtpten

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 87 hatch with d16a1 brown top wiring almost done! Daily driver 2011 CRZ
    • Image Gallery
I found a decent JDM AT hood in NZ and am going to bite the bullet for the frieght and buy it.

The good thing is i will have a 1 cubic meter crate without any weight limits.

Here is the hood

zc hood

If there are more parts for the 3G civic for cheap i will have them send those with my hood.

Any requests from anyone?

I can ask the guy what stuff hes got. i'll try to make a list.

-Brian

dtpten

C8V6C

Sweet, I remember when I got mine...just lucky it was in Cali already.

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

dtpten

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 hatch with d16a1 brown top wiring almost done! Daily driver 2011 CRZ
    • Image Gallery
oh really, from socal?
yeah how much did you pay for yours?

Edited by dtpten, 24 February 2010 - 10:19 PM.

C8V6C

Yeah, socal. I can't remember cuz we bought a bunch of stuff also...so like group pricing.

Picked up some fenders, bumpers, healigjts, corners, cluster, and some interior parts with a friend.

Forcefed Si

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: turbo'ed 87 Civic Si Hatchback and a heavily modified jeep wrangler
I am so jelous, I want to get one sometime

dtpten

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Image Gallery
do you think 120 US is a good price? not including the crazy freight charge i wont even bother saying how much...

Forcefed Si

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: turbo'ed 87 Civic Si Hatchback and a heavily modified jeep wrangler
QUOTE (dtpten @ Feb 25 2010, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
do you think 120 US is a good price? not including the crazy freight charge i wont even bother saying how much...

I am not familiar with usual prices on this kind of stuff but I would pay that much for one

RedSIBaron

• buford's problem child
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
hmm C8V6C, were you the guy who picked up the jdm 3g parts off prodejayautosales on ebay about 4 years ago? he had a zc hood and some jdm front urethane bumper?? i remember because i got my JDM headlights from him (i still buy parts off the guy, cheap prices, lots of old stuff) and the headlights came off a white 3g, and someone contacted him and he brought over another shipment of parts off the same 3g in his next container from japan...

it was a white 3g...if not you, then i wouldnt be surprised if this hood that the OP posted is the one i am referring to...there cant be that many 3g ZC hoods in white in the US hahaha...

dammit, i just realized that and genuine mr 05 wheels are all i am missing for the exterior of my 3g resto...grr

just have the 87 1G crx and an f150 now...womp womp
-Charles McCusker-

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
The last one I saw was For sale in cali, and it was going to cost $400 for me to get it. So if you are within $60 of that price, you have yourself a deal. All I want is the corner, so I can make a few bumped hoods of my own
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

TribalHatch

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CiviC SI
QUOTE (RedSIBaron @ Feb 24 2010, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm C8V6C, were you the guy who picked up the jdm 3g parts off prodejayautosales on ebay about 4 years ago? he had a zc hood and some jdm front urethane bumper?? i remember because i got my JDM headlights from him (i still buy parts off the guy, cheap prices, lots of old stuff) and the headlights came off a white 3g, and someone contacted him and he brought over another shipment of parts off the same 3g in his next container from japan...

it was a white 3g...if not you, then i wouldnt be surprised if this hood that the OP posted is the one i am referring to...there cant be that many 3g ZC hoods in white in the US hahaha...

dammit, i just realized that and genuine mr 05 wheels are all i am missing for the exterior of my 3g resto...grr

C8V6C got his stuff not too long ago about a year i would have to say not 4 years might of been some other person. i remeber because i went with him when he got his hood and stuff. i got couple goodies too lol nice onces

C8V6C

Yeah, tribalhatch is right...he was the buddy I mentioned. Bought our stuff about a year ago or so...

RedSIBaron

• buford's problem child
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
QUOTE (C8V6C @ Feb 25 2010, 04:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, tribalhatch is right...he was the buddy I mentioned. Bought our stuff about a year ago or so...

ahh i see...well musta been someone else...

just have the 87 1G crx and an f150 now...womp womp
-Charles McCusker-

Vicious

but who did you get it from? was it aero duo? the guys name is donald or something like that

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

C8V6C

Yeah, I think that was him

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
got mine from password JDM like 6 years ago i think??? peeemp.. no one cares.. it's all good. i love it. paid a butt load and a half. but it's worth every penny to me..
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(