10secondhb's Content

There have been 6 items by 10secondhb (Search limited from 25-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#280556 Crx Update.

Posted by 10secondhb on 08 August 2006 - 01:58 AM in General Posts

well today I went to pick your part and had a field day!! I got new front spindles/hubs from a 88 auto integra (auto trans = less wear on the hubs/bearings),new driver side window regulator and channels,new front brake line (there was a 86 si there that looked like it had new lines installed then went to the yard),86 si cluster (needed a tach) and some small bolts and stuff..well I got the car all done up and it drives great and the best part is the window works again! tomorrow Iam getting a new thermostat and the car will be DONE..right now the car runs so cold it never triggers the ecu out of warn up enrichment and it has some bogging and shitty mpg..but if you let it warm up its great (sit at idle for 45 min)..I will take pic tomorrow to show updated status of the car..Iam so happy I got this car back to DD status..and it was only a $168 dollars at PYP..

#280466 Wtb: 87-89 Integra Spindles/hubs

Posted by 10secondhb on 07 August 2006 - 07:33 PM in WTB

no longer need any..got some at the local pick your part..

#280256 Wtb: 87-89 Integra Spindles/hubs

Posted by 10secondhb on 07 August 2006 - 02:36 AM in WTB

Iam in Bakersfield,CA and will pay for shipping + parts cost if someone will be kind enought to sell/ship me some..

#280255 The Crx Is In A New Home.

Posted by 10secondhb on 07 August 2006 - 02:34 AM in General Posts

Thanks! Iam in the oildale/rosedale area near fruitvale park..

#280188 Wtb: 87-89 Integra Spindles/hubs

Posted by 10secondhb on 06 August 2006 - 11:05 PM in WTB

I need integra spindles with hubs asap..let me know what you got.

Thanks,David

#280144 The Crx Is In A New Home.

Posted by 10secondhb on 06 August 2006 - 06:56 PM in General Posts

Hello.

Iam the new owner of the rex..I used to be registered here as Hybrid_Hatch or Hybrid99Hatch but forgot the login and registered email so this is my new name..

I have been working for days on the rex to get the problems worked out of it and all is coming along nice..I belive the wheel hub bearing issues had to due with shitty kragen bearings that are made wrong and dont bottom out the hub on the bearing allowing it to come loose after time..I ordered new bearings from acura and will see how it goes..this is to be my "street car" as I already have a full blown race 99 dx hatch back..my wife is going to drive this car (crx) at BOTI in oct and Iam going to make ray take a pass aswell but he will have to clean the seat after he shits himself..LMAO..I have the full car all back together and looking good..a few more small things and its done..thermostat,window reg and bushings,wheel bearings,alignment and other very small things..plans are..

Type R intake manifold
Type R throttle body
RM M21 cams
RM springs/retainers
OBD1 swap with P28 ecu
Hondata S200
Profab header
cat delete
440cc injectors
ported head

all should be done before oct if all goes well.