Bryman Is Back! Giving Away All My Old Crx Parts Asap. Come And Ge

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
Hey all,
Its been a long time since Ive been on here. As many of you know, I sold ULT1GCRX quite awhile ago and havent been active in this community since.
We are getting ready to move in the next few weeks and I am getting rid of all my CRX stuff. Many 1G crx and 3G civic parts. Lots of various items.
Please text me at 3366534106 to arrange coming to pick these things up, as Im not on this forum often.
Pick up only in Asheboro, NC 27205.

Bryman
Who the hell is this Zed C. person????
my ebay ID: sterno10

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

CSPCRX

Some guys may be willing to pay to ship some parts, got a list you want to post?

Victor
86 K24 Powered CRX SI (SMF Solo2, HPDE-4 NASA & TA-A Time Attack

85 CRX DX totally original
07 Harley FXST Softail

2021 Tacoma Tow/Daily

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: '04 MINI Cooper, 2011 Honda Fit

Good to hear from you, Bryman. I sold off my last CRX 7-8 years ago, but only recently managed to sell off the rest of my remaining Honda parts last month (to an RPR member in Richmond, VA). I managed to bring all my parts to Florida nearly 3 years ago, when we moved down here.

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion