Chicago Suburbs Sightings

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

DarkHand

I posted this off-topic in another thread, but I thought I should give it it's own proper place. smile.gif

I almost never see any 1G CRXs or 3G Civics in the Chicago suburbs, but I've seen a few. Speak up if you think it may have been you! smile.gif

Saw a maroon 3rd gen Civic driving down Cass Ave, near 91st st. Spotted it twice, about a year apart. Last seen in the summer of last year.

Saw a red 3rd gen Civic Si parked in a driveway near the corner of 63rd st and Belmont in Downers Grove. Spotted 3 times, very clean, was going to knock on the door and ask about it but it dissappeared and I haven't seen it since. Dissapeared at the end of fall, maybe just garaged for the winter?

Saw a blue CRX HF driving at the other end of a parking lot near 75th st and Main last summer (was going to give chase but I was in a friends car, he was in a store with the keys)

2 summers ago I saw a black 3rd gen civic parked in a driveway in a residential area in the Darien/Burr Ridge area. My favorite sighting so far, very shiny, black wheels with chrome trim, slight tint, lowered slightly. Saw it once and never saw it again.

Speak up folks! biggrin.gif

Edited by DarkHand, 22 April 2005 - 02:29 PM.

DarkHand

BacksideOlie

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 Crx si
i live here on the south subs of chicago and the only crx i have ever seen was mine until the other day some guy move into the appartments down the street from me and had the exact same year color and model crx as me and an from that day foward it cofuses my mom cause she see that car and thinks it is me.