Traction

• You cannot reply to this topic
52 replies to this topic

therealtime

• Slow builder of Fast cars
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 CRX Si Turbo, 87 Civic Wagon 4wd (sold), 88 Civic Hatch Std. (RIP), 93 del Sol Si (sold)
QUOTE (b16cRex @ Sep 6 2006, 06:16 PM)
Wow what a great post!!! thx that helps out a lot.. thx a ton

you're welcome a ton

-tony

-Tony
1986 CRX Si turbo project best 1/8mi et= 8.02
1987 Civic Wagon Real Time 4wd (SOLD)
1993 Del Sol Si (sold)

and Various non-Hondas
www.cheaptrixracing.com

wago%20clan.JPG
ex Wagovan-Clan Member

down4ce

Bump for updates

b16cRex

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 crx si
well my up date is i took it out a few times but im waiting to run it hard till i get bigger injectors some 450's off a DSM. a walbro 255 ( prolly going to mod a intank setup to make it work) and some tuning. should be another week till i can get that done and hit the track. slicks should be here by the end of the month. and a ys1 lsd so we should be in the 13's i hope. if anyone else has suggestions it would be great. i hear so many people talking how they ran 14's all motor with the b16a1 in a 1g but i only hit a 15.6 at 3600 ft on street tires. now im hitting 14.4 best on 8 lbs of boost and street tires.

b16cRex

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
i got my 410 injectors in today and my walbro 255 is in the mail on the way here and i got my neo in the mail yesterday so i should be getting the lsd will be installed on sunday!! and do some tuning on it next friday before i hit the track friday night

Edited by b16cRex, 19 September 2006 - 09:44 PM.

down4ce

Awesome smile.gif Makes me wonder how slow mine is gonna be on the 30th, pretty much the same thing going on but it doesn't put me back in the seat like it should, actually feels slower than a N/A type R EG hatch I got a ride in recently. We'll see, my boost gauge is only reading five and the bov never goes off unless I'm at WOT past 4300rpm, but its internally gated at 8 psi. Only ran it off the downpipe once with it working properly and it
seemed to spin second but now with full exhaust on it barely spins first from a rolling start and holy cow talk about lag the turbo doesn't get to full spool until vtec ohmy.gif

b16cRex

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
i went to put in my injectors but they were too big to fit in my b16a1 obd1..... now im stuck and not really sure what to do. anyone have any ideas that might help me out. im thinking of the 92-96 h22 injectors they are 345cc but would they fit in my motor?

paul barela

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87civic si w/d16a1 and T3 turbo@ 8psi
QUOTE (b16cRex @ Sep 25 2006, 07:13 PM)
i went to put in my injectors but they were too big to fit in my b16a1 obd1..... now im stuck and not really sure what to do.  anyone have any ideas that might help me out.  im thinking of the 92-96 h22 injectors they are 345cc but would they fit in my motor?

Do the injectors fit in the fuel rail and not through the orings in the Intake manifold, if so you must use a dremel tool and make the holes larger so they fit, thats what i did for my 450cc injectors.

b16cRex

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Last night went back out to the track after new fuel pump, a walbro 255. dsm 390 injectors and tuning on the new apexI neo. i took 5 runs down the track. every run was faster than the last. starting out at a 14.7 all the way down to a 14.23, best time of the night. all this was done on street tires spinning through 1st and 2nd still. i found out im going to iraq in 2 weeks so ill pick up some slicks and suspension when i get back. i was traping a around 105-110 and didnt use my intercooler nitrous. i was happpy over all for the night, other than my nose piece cracked and flew over the car on the 3rd run.