Dont Sell To Frenchfancrx

• You cannot reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic

fritt

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 02 rsx type S . 91 civic
usps is awsome i have used it several times without a problem, and nothing took longer than 2 weeks for me to recieve.

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
i see some canadians are reciving usps but what are you sending with to the states or other countrys. i use ups becuase the cdn mail sucks big time.

koshir

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: CRX 86' and 91' :: JAZZ 08'
QUOTE (firstgencrx @ Apr 16 2008, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Always use the United States Postal Service. No, I am not joking. Most dependable service you will ever use. Plus, my packages get there fast. If you use the "Express Mail International" service, you will even get a tracking number, and in most cases, they get their package in only five days.

Best services and price for shipping to Europe !
got many things from States and I always want my parts to be shipped to me through USPS...
you get parts in a 7-10days and for reasonable price.

FedEx and UPS cahrge you crazy amount for same services.

When I ship parts to International I always use our country postal services,
just for info. package to States through our ordinary post office cost like 150USD then I checked at DHL and it would be like 500USD blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

lambs

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: R32 GTR, 260Z, RAV4, Jazz (Wifes), 3G Civic Sedan (daughter), BMW K100
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (domorex86 @ Apr 17 2008, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok its fixed. sorry guys, i was really upset when i wrote this.

Perhaps the title of the thread should be changed (??) as it seems this was a misunderstanding and the problems been fixed......as it stands, the title itself reflects badly on Frenchfancrx and that might no longer be appropriate, esp if someone doesn't read the entire thread.

SHOGUNOVDDRK

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 civic hatchback
Perhaps this should be deleted biggrin.gif
QUOTE(SHOGUNOVDDRK;835304)
the import scene has kinda become like emo's.... its killing itself whilst looking overdressed and in drag

QUOTE(phyregod;835835)
Sig worthy. But mine is full.

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I still think frenchfancrx should pony up the money, or at least a portion of it.

As for shipping from Canada, I use Canada Post, it isn't bad at all, and once it hits the border it goes USPS.
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

EuphoricBlue

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
QUOTE (rpr @ Apr 17 2008, 06:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still think frenchfancrx should pony up the money, or at least a portion of it.

As for shipping from Canada, I use Canada Post, it isn't bad at all, and once it hits the border it goes USPS.

If you read about half way down page 1, it's stated the issue has been resolved. I don't know what this really means, but I'll leave it at that.

And, I also use Canada Post. I just always opt for a service with a tracking number. I've actually sent 6x12x9" parcel of sweets to Estonia through Canada Post and it got there just fine, and was actually faster than I expected.

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (EuphoricBlue @ Apr 17 2008, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you read about half way down page 1, it's stated the issue has been resolved. I don't know what this really means, but I'll leave it at that.

QUOTE (domorex86 @ Apr 16 2008, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok its fixed. sorry guys, i was really upset when i wrote this.

I'm pretty sure he meant the thread editing, not frenchfancrx paying.
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

Sgt. Pepper

At my request, he editted out some comments, but the issue itself has not been resolved. The 2 parties need to hash this out and resolve it.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
people in countries outside the US know how much S&H costs are.
Frenchfancrx definitely should pony up at least half of the difference in the S&H costs.

I will not sell anything to this individual until he (she) does.