Ladies, Ladies

• You cannot reply to this topic
43 replies to this topic

Sgt. Pepper

Nice ride, how long have you had it?
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

1987crxgal

• Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 crx si, primered with sunroof, white/carbon fiber gauges, highflow air filter, on original 14's
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Dec 29 2006, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice ride, how long have you had it?

Two years since Sept. I paid $1000 for it. When I took it test driving, the owner took it up to 60 then shifted down... The next day it was in my driveway. For two years the thing has commuted back and forth from my work, college... 225k and it has never left me stranded. I eat, sleep, and breathe this car ever since I bought it.

What led me to this site was the video on YouTube, about saving these little cars. I value mine so much, I found the video very touching. LOL it's the sentimental in me!

Kassper007

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1985 Honda Civic DX,1992 nissan pickup,
welcome, i just got here myself and i think i have the worst car here, i have to reweld an entire new front subframe and shock towers, suuucks, but nice to see you have a nice car, oh well ill be there someday, the guys and gals here are real smart about these cars, ive learned more than my mind can take in about a week, so enjoy and have fun, i am

1987crxgal

• Drives: 1987 crx si, primered with sunroof, white/carbon fiber gauges, highflow air filter, on original 14's
QUOTE (Kassper007 @ Dec 29 2006, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
welcome, i just got here myself and i think i have the worst car here, i have to reweld an entire new front subframe and shock towers, suuucks, but nice to see you have a nice car, oh well ill be there someday

Oh, thank you for your nice comments about my car! But I'm afraid maybe my pics are not clear enough biggrin.gif It needs new paint, seats, nose piece, both front panels, body kit, shocks... No frame problems, though; don't envy you there! Thanks for the welcome smile.gif Anyone who says something nice about my ride is a friend of mine...

I need to wander over into the parts forum on here, I want to see if euro taillights are available for my car model ANYWHERE. So far I've had no luck.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
QUOTE (1987crxgal @ Dec 29 2006, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I want to see if euro taillights are available for my car model

can you post a pic of an example?

something like this!?!?!

PLEASE say it aint so!!!!!
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

slavteren

• pervertet 17" lover!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 civic zc - 86 crx zc - 87 civic racecar
    • Image Gallery
they are out there, welcome from edm land... and the clear corners is edm too.
My beloved civic

My life

user posted image

the most important weapon- is the heart af the worrior.

1987crxgal

Please everyone, don't think I know alot about cars! biggrin.gif

I do most of my car part shopping on eBay.com, that's always the easiest for me. I have seen the clear corners on there, but they are almost always 'smoked' (I don't find those attractive). Never seen the taillights, though. Anyone know of a website with a good parts list? What's edm? Always wanted a good pair of clear corners...

WOLFCRX

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx si, 87 crx si and 84 crx(Straman Spyder), 91 Chevy silverado, 87 lynx 5th wheel
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
The only corners you will find are the smoked corners,(EDM, European Domestic Market). They are stock lights over there and as for the brake lights the only differant ones out there are the EDM ones and they look almost identical to the stock ones but without the red reflector on the side.

Welcome, it's good to see more ladies joining the party. smile.gif
RPR Convertible club:

84 Straman project build

trv86caprice

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 Honda CRX SI DOHC
QUOTE (1987crxgal @ Dec 29 2006, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please everyone, don't think I know alot about cars! biggrin.gif

I do most of my car part shopping on eBay.com, that's always the easiest for me. I have seen the clear corners on there, but they are almost always 'smoked' (I don't find those attractive). Never seen the taillights, though. Anyone know of a website with a good parts list? What's edm? Always wanted a good pair of clear corners...

You are in NC? What part of the state?
1986 CRX SI w/ Frankenstein ZC

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (WOLFCRX @ Dec 29 2006, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only corners you will find are the smoked corners,(EDM, European Domestic Market). They are stock lights over there and as for the brake lights the only differant ones out there are the EDM ones and they look almost identical to the stock ones but without the red reflector on the side.

Welcome, it's good to see more ladies joining the party. smile.gif

here is an EDM tailight!

1GRPhotography
MySpace

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
and the CIVIC badge is replaced with THIS!

and an EDM steering wheel

EDM corners with recessed lights (jerfguy's car)
EDM corners on the white car with flush EDM lights (MINE)
1GRPhotography
MySpace

slavteren

• pervertet 17" lover!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 civic zc - 86 crx zc - 87 civic racecar
    • Image Gallery
the ballade sports emblem is only jdm. here it is a civic crx. and there actually is 2 diff edm rearlaghts, the one i a litle brighter then the other.. i know because my german crx had one of each.. i think it is the bright ones for the 12valve models and the dark ones for the 16v models.. but you can't tell the diff unless you have the 2 to compare.

edit: oh, and we have an other cluster too.
My beloved civic

My life

user posted image

the most important weapon- is the heart af the worrior.

1987crxgal

QUOTE (trv86caprice @ Dec 29 2006, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are in NC? What part of the state?

I used to be in Roxboro (near Durham)... But moved closer to the mountains in Rockingham County. That's where I am now...

Thanks for the pictures, ladies and gents! I see the difference now between the taillights. I almost bought an "edm" steering wheel on eBay not too long ago... Loved it but the auction went quite high so I bowed out.

Thanks for helping me with a few of the "terms" as well! biggrin.gif

stevo911_

• I'm Canadian, Eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 2000 Civc Ltd Edition w B16a swap
QUOTE (slavteren @ Dec 30 2006, 06:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the ballade sports emblem is only jdm. here it is a civic crx. and there actually is 2 diff edm rearlaghts, the one i a litle brighter then the other.. i know because my german crx had one of each.. i think it is the bright ones for the 12valve models and the dark ones for the 16v models.. but you can't tell the diff unless you have the 2 to compare.

over here the dark/light taillights are 84-45 and 86-87 (could be different for you guys though)

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
Just some quick helpful hints at how to survive this website.....

1. Don't buy from Mr. D unless you want your car to look good
2. Don't buy Monkeyz-Tek coilovers to drop your car, I hear they work really well
3. and lastly don't post any pics of yourself on this website so we can all drool over you, we've had enough of that....oh wait that last one is a glitch hahahahahahahahaha post post post and most importantly more pics of that sexy car!!!
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts