Ladies, Ladies

• You cannot reply to this topic
43 replies to this topic

1987crxgal

• Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 crx si, primered with sunroof, white/carbon fiber gauges, highflow air filter, on original 14's
Hi there,

I'm new here, and as my title suggests am one of the female kind wink.gif I have an 1987 CRX, and love this site already. All the friends I've ever known who owned CRX's were guys... So, any ladies out there?

I just LOVE my car and treat it with kit gloves. I don't know much about it, but try to do some things to it myself, mainly just body work, changing the gauges... Things like that. I also ride a 300ex... Any atvers on this site? Am fanatical about that as well!

~Danny

duner

• What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
while i am not one, yes we do have a few other ladies around...such as Jeepgirl, CRXtasy and then a couple more that dont frequent quite as often.

as for an avatar, you can do it by going to "my controls" at the top of the page, then on the left there will be edit avatar settings.

hope this helps and welcome:)

Also, you may want to update your location in your profile. as it helps with what parts are readily available and the type of vehicle you have. plus that way you dont get about 30 posts TELLING you to do so wink.gif

Edited by duner, 29 December 2006 - 12:10 AM.

Living the Air Force Dream!

Vouch Thread

rollz87civic

• VOOM VOOM NO VTEC!!!!!!!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 civic sedan(sold) 1987 civic DX(sold) 1992 civic SI(sold) 1985 civic wagon 4wd(sold) 1986 civic std DD(Sold)1986 civic dx(sold)
    • Image Gallery
welcome
SACHR member be hate for who you are not loved for who your not.

Posted Image
Member in the Carburetion Nation

RIP GLEN

DEIVIONCRX

• Demon Of All Trades
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 87 Civic Si, 88 Civic DX, 90 CRX DX, 80 Trans Am, 10 Fit Sport
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
WOMEN! where?

Welcome
Posted Image

skygtrr34

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1987 Honda CRX
ohmy.gif

AND ME !!!!!

Bastard

Anyways... welcome fellow girly CRX person... if only you lived in Victoria.. then I wouldn't be the only girl here with a 'rex
user posted image
^

That's how it's done

Joe Nobody

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 84 CRX DX, 68 VW Squareback
I'm a noob to this site but not a gurl - welcome for whatever it's worth from a noob. I bet my hair's longer than yours tho!

Cheers from the great white north biggrin.gif
-Mike
If it's got tits or tires it's gonna cost ya.

I don't trust anything that can bleed for a week and not die.

duner

• PipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (skygtrr34 @ Dec 28 2006, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ohmy.gif

AND ME !!!!!

Bastard
Anyways... welcome fellow girly CRX person... if only you lived in Victoria.. then I wouldn't be the only girl here with a 'rex

sorry, i didnt know ph34r.gif

Vouch Thread

Sgt. Pepper

How could you forget skygtrr34?! ohmy.gif Oh, and FoxyCivicSI and sindrlla. If I forgot anyone else, I apologize.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper, 29 December 2006 - 09:04 AM.

Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

Maine_Honda_Racer

• Can't stay off the race track!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1993 Civic EX Track Car, 1987 Crx Si Ice Racer, 1990 CRX Si Track Car, 2004 Dodge Durango
Since no one else has beat me to it:

TTIWWOP and tell a ghost story its required of new members!

Ben

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In fact, I rock out an RPR decal!

tegrolla666

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 Civic SI EA, 89 Corolla AE92, 93 Integra GSR DA
lets see some pics...holla!

duner

• PipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Dec 29 2006, 02:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How could you forget skygtrr34?! ohmy.gif Oh, and FoxyCivicSI and sindrlla. If I forgot anyone else, I apologize.

cuz she has only been here a few months.....i guess i never really pay to much attention to gender. to me anyone who likes cars is a "carguy" regardless of having an x or y chromosome wink.gif

Vouch Thread

projEKtjokes

• Wanna see some mexican magic. . .
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 84 Nissan S12 Silvia, 97 EK hatch and coupe, 90 Mitsu Mighty Max, 87 Si Hatch
QUOTE (tegrolla666 @ Dec 29 2006, 08:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lets see some pics...holla!

WORD ph34r.gif

user posted image

1987crxgal

• Drives: 1987 crx si, primered with sunroof, white/carbon fiber gauges, highflow air filter, on original 14's
Wow, wasn't expecting so many replies! I sure do feel welcome... Here are some pics of my ride before I primered it this summer. I did the paint with black spray cans and some clear coat from Wal-Mart! It cost me about 20 bucks... I also repaired the back end which had been wrecked. Also some picks of my gauges and the interior. I actually like my original rims, but only blacked out.

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (1987crxgal @ Dec 29 2006, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, wasn't expecting so many replies! I sure do feel welcome... Here are some pics of my ride before I primered it this summer. I did the paint with black spray cans and some clear coat from Wal-Mart! It cost me about 20 bucks... I also repaired the back end which had been wrecked. Also some picks of my gauges and the interior. I actually like my original rims, but only blacked out.

I think they wanted pictures of YOU rolleyes.gif The pictures of the car are nice too wink.gif And by the way - welcome! smile.gif

Edited by Sgt. Pepper, 29 December 2006 - 03:33 PM.

Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

1987crxgal

I AM my car! LOL but I see your point tongue.gif I'm from North Carolina... Very small town! Not many CRX's... In my old town I counted 4. Here, I think only one other.