Most Popular Cars

• You cannot reply to this topic
15 replies to this topic

n1smo

• Post-Whore of RPR
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1st Gen. 1987 CRX DX
i was just curious since im in a wondering canada mood because ive never even meet anyone thats lived in canada... i wonder how popular id be??? i look kinda mexicanish but more vin diesel looking... wonder how many girls i can get???....well besides that well the most 3 popular cars in US are probley well not us more like california are HONDA CIVIC BLAH .... FORD MUSTANG BLAH and FORD F150 BLAH.... it should be BMW's and i have one more question do you guys really say aboot???

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
hey nismo you gots to be wit da candians its like a paradise i envy them cause they are quite more civil then amircans

boman

• BOman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 Honda CRX Si ZC-Turbo, 1999 Honda Civic Dx
    • Image Gallery
Both of you guys should come up to Ontario for N9 - cruise together. Experience
Canada. We're all camping; it should be a blast.

JAKOB blink.gif
1987 Honda CRX Si 1.6 DOHC TURBO (ZC)
1999 Honda Civic Dx

Sold:
1999 Civic SiR
2002 Lexus IS300

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
No we don't really say aboot. Do you really say y'all?
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

FastFox

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 89 Crx Si
Yes come for a visit and see for yourself.

How many chicks you will get will depend on more than just your looks, I am sure you know that already, and also where in Canada you visit. I have heard that Toronto girls are very snobby and won't give most guys the time of day. Back in my clubbing days, guys didn't believe I was from Toronto because I would always dance, at least once, with any guy that had the nerve to ask me nicely.

Where I live, just outside of Toronto, from what I see on the road, the most popular cars are Honda Civic, Toyota Camry and Pontiac Grand Prix, though there are lots of bmw's and mercedes also. Where I live population is 30% from Hong Kong.

I read a study once on whether we Canadians actually say 'aboot'. Conclusion was that there was a slight variation in how a Canadian and an American said 'about' but it was really how the American 'heard' it. The American ear was not trained to hear the slight change so to their ears it sounded like 'aboot'.
A life? Sounds cool!! Where can I download one of those?

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
Sadly tom some of us americans do say "y'all" i cry my self to sleep about it sometimes

n1smo

• Post-Whore of RPR
  • PipPip
LOL well i wanna say ab00t anyways cause i thinks its cool and we say yall sometime once in a great while. i just thought american guys (hispanic more or less) would be in demand or something.

n1smo

• Post-Whore of RPR
  • PipPip
our most popular words are probley (dude, tight, sick, badass, F'ing A ::add actualy cuss word:: ,man , and sucks) off the top of my head oh and sup

Edited by n1smo, 11 February 2003 - 01:52 PM.

FastFox

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 89 Crx Si
i just thought american guys (hispanic more or less) would be in demand or something.

Depends on where you go.....Toronto is one of the most multicultural cities in the world.....any kind of guy or girl is available. And being American doesn't have the same mystique as it does in many other parts of the world.

Anyhow come for a visit. Maybe I will come see you if I ever visit my relatives in L.A. cool.gif
A life? Sounds cool!! Where can I download one of those?

nivek2002

from my limited time visting up there - Canada is very cool, and think about the great comedians and actors we got from them. And I admit i say "yall" quite alot, i cant help myself with it being common language down here in Texas ohmy.gif

CRXdan

Americans say Y'all
Canadians say Eh?
I think Eh sounds better
90 crx si
13.17@113 street tires low boost
86 samurai g16 turbo

Masta

What the hell are y'all talking aboot? Take off eh! Sorry aboot that.

D.
Civic Nation. Represent.

shadowboy

• RPR Resident Mad Scientist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX HF, D16A1-powah
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (boman @ Feb 11 2003, 06:12 PM)
Both of you guys should come up to Ontario for N9 - cruise together. Experience
Canada.  We're all camping; it should be a blast.

JAKOB blink.gif

i hope to go to N9 myself.

N8 was kinda neat. i was one of the longest-distance travelers for N8 (lakeland FL).

actually during the weekend of N8 there was also the 6 hours @ the glen that i saw on sunday, and had my porsche towed to pittsburgh PA smile.gif
Shawn
--------
1987 CRX HF, black top D16A1 power.
Best ET so far: 15.130 @ 88.53mph

boman

• BOman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 Honda CRX Si ZC-Turbo, 1999 Honda Civic Dx
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (shadowboy @ Feb 12 2003, 02:59 PM)
N8 was kinda neat.  i was one of the longest-distance travelers for N8 (lakeland FL).

Hey man! I remember you, you were telling me about how hard it is to tune Ferrari
motors - Send them away to Italy.... I was the dude with the cast...

JAKOB blink.gif
1987 Honda CRX Si 1.6 DOHC TURBO (ZC)
1999 Honda Civic Dx

Sold:
1999 Civic SiR
2002 Lexus IS300

shadowboy

• RPR Resident Mad Scientist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX HF, D16A1-powah
    Garage View Garage
yea, i believe that was the story with the prev owner of my 924. when he was looking for the 924 he found a Lancia Beta Zagato with a Dino (ferrari) engine in it for $1800.

he opted against it because of the tune-up cost of $3000 (done every 15,000 miles).
Shawn
--------
1987 CRX HF, black top D16A1 power.
Best ET so far: 15.130 @ 88.53mph