How Old Is Everyone?

• You cannot reply to this topic
63 replies to this topic

Masta

29, Happily Married, house, mortgage, 2 kids(1 boy3.5, 1 girl 1.5). Currently have in my posession :
1985 Civic 1.3L (autoX)
1991 Talon TSi AWD(Drag)
1987 Firebird V6 auto-long story
1995 Mercury Villager-wifey
I have swapped a V6 into a Mercury Tracer and run 13.4 at 102.5, raced a vintage Yamaha RD350 motorcycle for 4 years, used to race Dirt and on-road R/C cars, bought my first car, a 1979 Volvo 240GL when I was 15, owned 3 Renaults(2 Fuegos and a Sportwagon) Tom(RPR) and I started Red Pepper just over 2 years ago and have had lots of fun(I sucked him into my life of cars and sin).

The fun is just beginning!

Cheers

D.
Civic Nation. Represent.

87Hybrid

• Too Many Projects Too Little Time
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 2002 Chevrolet Silverado, 1987 Civic hatch, 85 Civic Sedan, 76 Blazer,2000 Jetta
    • Image Gallery
I have been working on cars since I was 14, I have worked in manufacturing for 9 years, 5 years U.S. Army (Medical discharge from Desert Storm) some odd jobs, never fast food though.

Happily married with a 9 year old son (I also coach his socker team) Beautiful house on 2 &1/2 acres 40' X 40' shop that I share with my dad (he is my next door neighbor.)

currently own
2000 VW Jetta
1989 Accord LX
1987 Civic (semi assembled)
89 Ford Taurus
1976 Chevy Blazer 4X4 sm400

also doing a custom restoration on a 66 VW bug for a freind at work.
"AAAHHH Teamsters, If only I could be as lazy and surley as a Teamster."  Homer Simpson

87 Hybrid hatchback and 85 sedan.
user posted image
user posted image
SportInjectedClub

RexKrazy

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si/1987 Integra LS Hybrid
I'm 18 and on my second 1st gen rex. the first ablack '85 Si, which got an '87 Si motor by my hands. The second is a BEAUTIFUL red '86 Si with a modified '87 ls motor/brakes. i love this car...it had everthing i was planning for my '85 when i bought it, so it seems like i'm the buy and go type...but i'm really not...actually i already did a trany on this car....getting ready to rebuild an engine for her too wacko.gif ...i'll get thru this somehow. (there is a supercharger in this car's future....watch out)

Tony
Tony Palumbo
'86 CRX Si ZC

87wagon

• 87wagon
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 Civic wagon w/ 87 D16A1, 07 Fit
OK -- 60 years old, a lot of backyard experience over the years, from 1929 Model A through an '56 MG Magnette sedan, 4 Volvos, 4 VWs, etc. etc. with several engine rebuilds on various engines, but up to now no engine transplants. In the garage is an 87 Integra D16A1 and tranny and 87 Civic SI wiring harness and in the driveway is an 87 Civic wagon. Merging begins in the next couple of weeks. The idea is a car that appears as stock as I can make it w/o giving up too much performance -- a geezer in a sleeper. Wish me luck.

Airjockie

• I LIKE RED (spray-paint)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
Good luck.
87 CRX SI, Wide body, and still not running...RB25DET?!?!?!
74 260Z....going to get rebuilt soon....
07 Subaru outback...Daily Driver...

dacollier1

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 Civic Si, with ZC original owner
38, and feeling much older, but lovin' life. Into cars since the start (car was actually my first word...really). bought my 86 civic Si new, and rebuilt totally once. Just did a ZC. I've supercharged my 91 wagon, and my 1967 MGB I bought in 1980. Rebuilt the motor from scratch on my 62 mini cooper, and done ground up restorations on another mini, 2 1967 MGBs, a 59 Austin Healey Sprite, and 90% done with me 1970 lotus Elan. Generally have 12 cars at any given time because that's all that fit in my garage (30 x 70). I've had 57 cars so far, and counting. Current collection includes a restored '52 Bentley (for sale $18k), 67 Jag XKE, 70 TVR Tuscan with 88 mustang 5.0 and all the fuel injection, 70 lotus, 02 Mini Cooper S, 62 mini cooper, 67 MGBGT, and 2 1963 MGBs, plus 91 Sentra Se-r, 86 civic Si, 91 4wd civic wagon with JRSC and 6 speed. Have had 5 hondas, all with Si engines, even the 4wd wagon.
Worked as a auto parts salesman for 20 years on Saturdays, financial services industry in product design full time. Get a good education it's the best thing you can do for your future.

RETROCRX

• I AM THE STIG!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si (with big flares and a ZC!) 2004 Civic SiR
    • Image Gallery
To spare you guys the long drawn out story, here it is in point form smile.gif

I'm 24

Mechanical Engineer (Automotive) wink.gif

Getting Married in May huh.gif

Hopefully getting my new house in May rolleyes.gif

I work for a Professional Race Team (3 ALMS races last year and 1 Grand Am so far this year) laugh.gif

I have an 87 Si with ZC that I'm sure most of you are familiar with (The blue one on the collage of pics on the main screen for RPR) biggrin.gif

I have a 2002 Ford Focus ZX5 tongue.gif

I love the Smilies on this board!! cool.gif

ph34r.gif <------ Ninja smile, I love it!!!
Must.....go......racing.......

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Rob, you forgot to mention you got spanked at karting last night! laugh.gif
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

RETROCRX

• I AM THE STIG!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si (with big flares and a ZC!) 2004 Civic SiR
    • Image Gallery
You would too if you had to drive the shit that I had to drive last night!! dry.gif

Did you see me with my foot sticking out of the kart.......how about driving with one hand......or maybe the hand over my visor around the last corner! That had to be the slowest thing I've ever driven!

I feel sorry for Caius! He had it in the last race!

PS I'm still kicking your ass in the championship!! ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif
Must.....go......racing.......

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (RETROCRX @ Feb 12 2003, 12:41 PM)
You would too if you had to drive the shit that I had to drive last night!!  dry.gif

Did you see me with my foot sticking out of the kart.......how about driving with one hand......or maybe the hand over my visor around the last corner!  That had to be the slowest thing I've ever driven!

I feel sorry for Caius!  He had it in the last race!

PS I'm still kicking your ass in the championship!!  ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif

heh...I have, but last night I got good karts... smile.gif

I saw your antics. goofball...

As for the championship, I will reserve comment until the results from last night are entered, but I think you might be surprised.... I got a first in qualifying and placed first and third in the two races.... smile.gif
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

Andre87SI

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX SI
I am 17 and I am in my senior year at cheney technical school, my trade is automotive. I am saving for a b16a for my car and I am also restoring my 1967 Sunbeam Alpine.

Kurt

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
25 one month a go , Had my 84 civic for 4 years wasnt planing to mod it "I all ways say that " Then the inevatable started about 6 months after owning it . Have pulled of or rebuilt just about every part of the car at least once. Done a couple of carb to efi swaps. More or less know my little civic inside out part for part. Have a couple of engines that im rebuilding a the moment ZC and ew. Allways trying to learn more.

Gasoline Fumes

QUOTE (dacollier1 @ Feb 12 2003, 07:12 AM)
(car was actually my first word...really)

Mine too! biggrin.gif

oldrexer

• Gonna go Sith
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 99 Q45T, 90 E250, 94 Aerostar, 87 Crx Si, 73 Krager Kustom Koach,68 BMW 1600, Vista FV, Margay Brava KT-100, 77 KZ650B, 72 Raleigh Professional, 66 Schwinn Panther, etc.
Average age so far plus 15.2059 yrs.

PacerRacerGirl

• Racerchick
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: Old car: 1986 Civic Si. Then a 94 Mazda MX6. Now a 90 Miata and a 87 Civic Si
35. Driving since 16, owned 40 cars, mostly American V-8s. (2 Chevelle's a Buick Gran Sport, 2 Darts, 2 Valiants, Thunderbird, Camaro's etc ... all junk) This is my first ever Honda. (I love it!)