• You cannot reply to this topic
115 replies to this topic

crxmobber

• Mobbin Clean
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 CRX Si, 85 CRX Si, 98 prelude, 5th Gen VFR, WRX
    • Image Gallery
anyone interested in setting up a spring/summer meet in the seattle or BC area this year? we need to plan something so everyone can prepare. I would offer to set it up, but i'm horrible at shit like that. haha

SportInjectedClub

EuphoricBlue

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
QUOTE (crxmobber @ Apr 26 2007, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyone interested in setting up a spring/summer meet in the seattle or BC area this year? we need to plan something so everyone can prepare. I would offer to set it up, but i'm horrible at shit like that. haha

If it's somewhere in BC on a weekend I'd be down. (can't enter the US, still haven't done passport stuff)

shauno

QUOTE (EuphoricBlue @ Apr 26 2007, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If it's somewhere in BC on a weekend I'd be down. (can't enter the US, still haven't done passport stuff)

You don't really need a passport yet, just you're birth certificate.
It is a hassle though, I was at the border for 45 min just so they could let me in to pick a friend from the airport.

I guess us Canadians are a real threat eh? rolleyes.gif
Time to kick some ricer butt!

EuphoricBlue

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
QUOTE (shauno @ Apr 27 2007, 07:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You don't really need a passport yet, just you're birth certificate.
It is a hassle though, I was at the border for 45 min just so they could let me in to pick a friend from the airport.

I guess us Canadians are a real threat eh? rolleyes.gif

Every time I mention a passport someone tells me I don't need one biggrin.gif But you are wrong, my Russian birth certificate doesn't hold much weight for the border guard wink.gif

Computer

• Brian spilner racing team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 CRX DX, 03 MT IS300
    Garage View Garage
Id be down for a meet, as long as its near the border...

86 crx

mayhem019

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Id be in for sure, the pig will run veeeery soon!
user posted image

fritt

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 02 rsx type S . 91 civic
im also down i dont care if its in the states or canada i got nexus so it doesnt take long for me to get through the boarder tongue.gif ...i just need to get my car runnign first

Dohc_87hatch

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1987 civic hatch
    Garage View Garage
well guys i would join ya but i mite leave the end of june.. and i need to get more miles on the new motor before i take it 4-5 hours north.

crxmobber

• Mobbin Clean
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
I'm up for whatever. it would be nice to have an excuse to take a trip up to bc, it's always a fun time. or anywhere around Seattle area up to the border is cool with me too. maybe we should figure out a date/time first so we can make sure everyone can make it then figure out where it will be. I was thinking early june sometime would be good so eveyone can get their cars ready. Sundays seem to be the best day since most everyone has them off. we could take a vote

SportInjectedClub

crxmobber

• Mobbin Clean
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
so does anyone have any suggestions?

SportInjectedClub

gtigilbert

somewhere in the states and sometime ahead so i could ask for it off since i work weekends also.
somtime ahead too so i could finish my new set up.

watzizzname

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: '86 3gen w/ D16A1, '87 Dodge Dakota, '02 OZ-Rally edition Lancer
    • Image Gallery
Yeah, we actually set up a little meet last year (August I think)with some 1g and 3gs, ... I wasn't able to make it, but I saw pics... (I'll see if I can get them posted...first I have to find 'em)

Anyway, we have been discussing a similar event. I would suggest we meet up in a Seattle area park, hang out for a while, show off smile.gif, etc... then maybe make the trek north and meet up with our canadian brothers.

Just my two cents...
"Wait just a damn minute. Just because you're confused, it doesn't mean that I'm wrong!"

crxmobber

• Mobbin Clean
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (gtigilbert @ May 4 2007, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
somewhere in the states and sometime ahead so i could ask for it off since i work weekends also.
somtime ahead too so i could finish my new set up.

well i was thinking on a sunday in june, so how does june 10th sound to everyone? The only places i know of in the seattle area are golden gardens(never been there, just heard about it), and marymore park. We met last year at marymore park and that was cool, but it would be good to switch it up. so anyone with other ideas are welcome. It would be nice to go on a good cruise too so we should take that in consideration too.

SportInjectedClub

crxmobber

• Mobbin Clean
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (watzizzname @ May 9 2007, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, we actually set up a little meet last year (August I think)with some 1g and 3gs, ... I wasn't able to make it, but I saw pics... (I'll see if I can get them posted...first I have to find 'em)
Anyway, we have been discussing a similar event. I would suggest we meet up in a Seattle area park, hang out for a while, show off smile.gif, etc... then maybe make the trek north and meet up with our canadian brothers.

Just my two cents...

thats a good idea providing we get some canadian members that want to meet up. white rock/vancouver would be good.

SportInjectedClub

Computer

• Brian spilner racing team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 CRX DX, 03 MT IS300
    Garage View Garage
If we do it in seattle id say alki beach for sure.

86 crx