Am I The Only One!?

• You cannot reply to this topic
37 replies to this topic

87CRXkid

• THE HUL-KOGAN
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 CRX DX with 88 D16A1 swap, all round disc's,tokico HP's and more!
    • Image Gallery
Is there anyone else in the south east with a 1g crx??? I live in SC and i feel like im the only guy in the whole state that owns one of these ancient jewels!

RFL85CRXSI

• The Martinsburg Intimidator!
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 Honda Civic CRX Si ,'85 Honda Civic CRX DX, '02 Ford Crown Victoria Police Crusier, '94 Chevy S-10 LS1 (Haul'n AsS-10), '98 Plymouth Breeze 2.4T
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Well, I know how you feel. I live in the eastern panhandle of WV. There are only two 1st gen CRX's in this area.

Suck my SOHC!
Im the VTAC sauze on your Honda Burger!

87CRXkid

• THE HUL-KOGAN
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX DX with 88 D16A1 swap, all round disc's,tokico HP's and more!
    • Image Gallery
haha yea , well i kinda like it in a way that i can say that nobody around has a car like this, thats really the main attraction of my car , lol, but it does suck because all the mechanics are like "WELL DANG MAN I DONT KNOW NUTHIN BOUT' ONE DEM THERE CARS", because im trying to find someone around here that can tune my new carb

redsautorehab

• 3gen enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    • Drives: 00 Dodge Durango, 01 Ford F250, 99 Chevy Tracker, 82 suzuki rm250
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (87CRXkid @ Sep 5 2005, 08:03 PM)
haha yea , well i kinda like it in a way that i can say that nobody around has a car like this, thats really the main attraction of my car , lol, but it does suck because all the mechanics are like "WELL DANG MAN I DONT KNOW NUTHIN BOUT' ONE DEM THERE CARS", because im trying to find someone around here that can tune my new carb

tell them that it isn't very different from any other mid-80's japanese car, and if they still can't figure it out, then try to figure it out yourself. unless there is a vacuum problem, they are actually quite simple
"You play hard to get, I play hard to get rid of" Fez, That 70's Show

my website if you need parts for your car, and i don't have them at on my website, just pm me. I can get most of the common parts for our cars.

my vouch thread

scottssilversi

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1987 honda crx si
I live in easley, but i work in taylors. Pm me for more info.

antisocialspeed

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 96civic(sold) 87crx dx(gone) 86 crx si 96sentra 86.5 Nissan truck 2001 Integra-GSR
Feel the same way down here in Jacksonville, Florida. Seen maybe 1 or 2 1g crx's. Havent seen any 3g civics...not even at the junk yards.

breadvan

• whiptastic
  • PipPip
    • Group: Bad Email List
    • Drives: 2 liter rusted soda can
3g civic dohc zc owner here. im close to tampa, florida...these cars are becoming more and more scarce (1gs & 3gs)

Edited by breadvan, 07 September 2005 - 10:33 PM.

user posted image

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
i'm in virginia..
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

antisocialspeed

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 96civic(sold) 87crx dx(gone) 86 crx si 96sentra 86.5 Nissan truck 2001 Integra-GSR
QUOTE (breadvan @ Sep 7 2005, 10:32 PM)
3g civic dohc zc owner here. im close to tampa, florida...these cars are becoming more and more scarce (1gs & 3gs)

Where in Tampa? I have some family in New Port Richey.

MakDiesel

• She'll do 80 mph in 2nd gear and 45+ mpg, not simultaneously
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: '89 CRX HF-Z1 ~ no carpet, no A/C, no muffler, earplugs optional '97 Hatch DX-Y5 ~ Roll cage & lean burn
    • Image Gallery
I'm in NC and 1g's are few and far between. Bryman is in NC as well, and 12valvesnolimit (mike) and therealtime (tony) live 3 miles from me. Between them (mike and tony) they have 2 1g turbo drag cars, 1g parts car, and of course, a 1g/3g 4wd 'tallboy'. You're not alone in the old Honda unknown to the Southeast syndrome. Since I've been looking for a second car, I've noticed everything I could ever want is in SoCal, much to my misfortune. Mak
QUOTE (therealtime)
i see you did a world class rape on the rest of the vehicle lol.

snoopy85crxsi

Hey Boy's I'm New two the post. I live in Winston-Salem NC and i just happen to own two 86 Si's. Theres not very many ppl around here. I'm talkin to a guy in Cali right now about some old school performance parts. Check out the September issue of Super Street. Hit me back
Later.

vervepipes

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: '84 CRX
i used to be the only one in town with one, but since i sold it i've seen 2 more pop up

breadvan

• whiptastic
  • PipPip
    • Group: Bad Email List
    • Drives: 2 liter rusted soda can
QUOTE (antisocialspeed @ Sep 8 2005, 11:52 AM)
QUOTE (breadvan @ Sep 7 2005, 10:32 PM)

Where in Tampa? I have some family in New Port Richey.

i live in sebring.........near sebring raceway........
user posted image

1986CREX

• 4x4Mech
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1982 Jeep CJ-5: 4.2L I6, 4-speed, lifted, 31"x10.50" Goodyear Wrangler AT/D2's; 1986 CRX (former SCCA car)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I'm in Florence AL and this place is CRAWLING with 1G Civic's and CRX's.... mine used to be the creme de la creme till it got neglected by the previous owner.... it shall be again!
QUOTE(Omega Mugen @ Sep 18 2005, 08:29 PM)
...I have a bung, so all we need is a bunghole and were in business....

View Post

user posted image

rexsk8er

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: '86 CRX d16a1 hf (RIP), '86 civic hatch ls (DD)
    • Image Gallery
im in tifton, GA............

i know of 2 other running 1g crx's and there both in better condition than mine tongue.gif