• You cannot reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic

93hpCRX

• Greasemnkey
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRXSI
QUOTE (skippster86 @ May 19 2009, 02:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just lost that war. Now the 23yr old civic is outside! noooo!!!!

O screw that! HEADS WILL ROLL! SCREW THOSE DAMN DECORATIONS! RUN EM OVER WITH THE CAR! PROBLEM SOLVED AND THEY ARE STILL STORED AWAY!

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX, 2001 Subaru 2.5RS, 2004 Accord EX, 1983 Honda VT500FT
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
That's just wrong. Tell her to get a storage unit.

Reclaim the whole garage!!!!
"If Honda does not race there is no Honda." -Soichiro Honda

Posted Image

Barny

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 UKDM 3G Civic GT
Stand your ground mate. My garage is a long and distant memory and is now the kids play room. She did leave me about 3 foot of space at the front as a store for my tools though, then filled it with . . . you guessed it . . . xmas decorations! This is a make or break battle, lose this one and you've lost the war!

Regards

Barny

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
see the fiance is my secret backer so its a game of subterfuge with MIL
i needs to take 10% more of ther garage to park a car in there

MIL asked if the shitty beach cruiser were in the garagfe and i yelled NO!

it work s for every question she may ask

Sgt. Pepper

That battle was won 3 years ago.......

.....and remains a stronghold for Liz to this day.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

EuphoricBlue

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
I always find it funny how the garage becomes the place to store junk that's "Still good" but you will never use again, while the cars weather outside.

If/when I own a house, the garage is my domain. The crap gets a shed!

RETROCRX

• I AM THE STIG!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si (with big flares and a ZC!) 2004 Civic SiR
    • Image Gallery
My MIL is like that too.......thankfully, she has no claim whatsoever to MY garage. Equally thankfully, my wife has not inherited this trait......she has the much more realistic frame of mind that if you store it and haven't needed it in a year.....you don't need it, time to sell it or chuck it!

biggrin.gif

Rob
Must.....go......racing.......

Barny

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1987 UKDM 3G Civic GT
sgt pepper . . . . . .your garage is wayyyy to tidy!!!
Regards

Barny

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
When we bought our house we had a deal.. I get the garage and she gets the rest of the house.. Our new minivan AND her commuter car are outside. My toys are inside.

1GEN_SI86

• Homina Homina HOMINA!!!! POW right in the kisser
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic CRX SI
    Garage View Garage
I live with my girlfriend and our 2 best friends (2 couples in the house, going to school). Its a pretty good setup BUT the lady room mate's mom moved to china for work and left everything here! EVERYTHING HERE....where you think it is? yeah in the garage. I called dibs and have my car in the garage since the neighborhood aint the best but the thing is, MINE is inside out of the weather and I can work on it whenever i want. I was pissed to find my (the guy) roomates car in the garage with all 4 tires off, a alternator belt off as well as the alternator out. 5 weeks later i got the garage back....all he needed was new belt, new alternator and a rotation.....WTF, i coulda done that in 2-3 hours at the most lol

Keep fighting for what room you have left.

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
if you have a friend with a backhoe, just get him to stop by while she is home. as soon as he starts unloading the backhoe off of the truck and heading for destruction of the yard she will come running out and ask "whats going on here?" you calmly reply in one of 2 ways... #1: im leveling the whole fucking place since your a bitch. #2: im building my dream garage since you turned mine into junk storage. either reply should have her terrified and she will give in or you'll find yourself homeless. either way, you win!

stand your ground and level the garage if needed. it might cost you $40,000 to replace it but you win in the end because you didnt take her bullshit
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

kaymo

• Mr.Ididntseeyousittingthereofficer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 74'vert Blazer, 84redrexHF (RIP), 87blackrexSI, 91STDhatch(resurrected for beater)(RIP again)
lol rodney, you have a solution for everything. not the easiest, or simplest... but definitely effective....

i had the garage battle with my parents. they had stored all sorts of crap in there... my parents collect alot of junk. thing is, we have like 3 or 4 sheds and a barn that their crap could have gone into. dad wanted to make the garage his wood shop, even though he rarely has any woodworking to do, and he rarely does it himself. i told them that it was MY garage to work on MY junk to get it out of THEIR yard. and i had to find places for just about everything that they had poorly organized... no check that, randomly strewn about.

now i have all my tools, and all my honda parts strewn about MY garage smile.gif and his table saw is now... just a workbench biggrin.gif

they cant say shit now though, because i fix their cars and dont get paid. that and i've moved my beer fridge in there so tongue.gif
i keep it nice and messy so they dont get any ideas of coming in there... for anything biggrin.gif

when i needed to work on the isuzu trooper, dad told me to shove my honda to the side and squeeze the trooper in there to work on. wacko.gif i was like no way am i gonna try that shit. popped the wheels on the honduh and rolled her out by myself. id rather let her get wet than smacked with a jack handle or something
QUOTE (kjeffery @ Apr 17 2009, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yet again Scott, you have all the answers

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Apr 17 2009, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. All the answers are in the Kakabox build thread.

QUOTE (Lymitliss @ May 26 2009, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ohh yeah I guess that makes sense. King Kaymo has all the answers :lol:

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (kaymo @ May 20 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol rodney, you have a solution for everything. not the easiest, or simplest... but definitely effective....

yeah, if i were in ghost's shoes, at this point in the game it wouldnt be about cost. main objective would be to prove the point at whatever price it takes.

im the guy that busted our TV on the floor years ago because i wasnt allowed to change the channel. well i was the one paying the bills and never watched TV so when i did want to watch TV for once in 3 months, it was a big deal. smash the TV and NOBODY watches it. i might not have won (because i didnt get to watch TV) but i surely didnt lose as much as the other party involved because her life depended 100% on TV. my TV and im the one that will have to replace it so no big deal to me. total cost: $priceless

ghost, now that i think about it more... dont even threaten to level the place. just simply tell her that she has 30 minutes to come to an agreement or get her "valuables" out of the garage because it IS coming down to the ground. say it sternly and mean it. if she doesnt cooperate, just follow through with it. if YOU cant use YOUR garage it is worthless to you so there's no sense in having it, right? dont forget to video it for all of us to see. i also give you extra bonus points if you use HER car to knock the garage down.

seriously guys, dont put up with stupid shit cause lets face it... in the end you will look like an asshole either way so make your stand.
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
my lady loves what i am doing cause her mother has taken over the entire house with old peoples decor

she asked if she can park her car in the garage till i buy my crx i agreed cause she already knows whats up

i am going tostar to refinish my mugen body parts come monday that will throw dust every where
like some one suggested

i might hang a sign that say abondon all hope things that enter here hang it on the door way to the garage

ps i rent so no destroying the garage

Edited by Ghost-One, 20 May 2009 - 03:57 PM.