The Battle For My Garage

• You cannot reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
I have been nesting for my new arrival. in doing so i made the first strike for the garage. MIL has staked claim to my garage in oreder to store her 100 cft or horrbile christmas decorations and anthoer 50 cft of crap that will never see the light of day again.
there is almost enough space to park a car on one side now i taped off a big square section withthe the word no in it

MIL was quite upset when she found i moved her 500.00 beach cruiser (that she never uses) and even more upset when i mover her Fragile things ...

i told her every thing is fine and laughed when she went inside

now i have a large book shelf to store my tools
circular saw sander timming light multi meter things that dontreally go in my tool box
i still goto throw away and old matrees a broken microwave, broken tv, and an old monitor

93hpCRX

• Greasemnkey
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRXSI
QUOTE (Ghost-One @ May 18 2009, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have been nesting for my new arrival. in doing so i made the first strike for the garage. MIL has staked claim to my garage in oreder to store her 100 cft or horrbile christmas decorations and anthoer 50 cft of crap that will never see the light of day again.
there is almost enough space to park a car on one side now i taped off a big square section withthe the word no in it

MIL was quite upset when she found i moved her 500.00 beach cruiser (that she never uses) and even more upset when i mover her Fragile things ...

i told her every thing is fine and laughed when she went inside

now i have a large book shelf to store my tools
circular saw sander timming light multi meter things that dontreally go in my tool box
i still goto throw away and old matrees a broken microwave, broken tv, and an old monitor

Keep fighting to reclaim the GARAGE! Thats your territory! We got your back!

Madkore

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1984 Honda Civic Si - For smiles and laughs, Original Owner, 1966 Ford Mustang - 5 speed trans, 4 wheel disks, 1968 Ford F250 - Big Ugly
    • Image Gallery
Fight On!
That's the only territory we have left.........
You're Mad!

Well thank God for that, 'cause if I wasn't, this would probably have never worked.

Captain Jack Sparrow

cbstdscott

• Swap in HF drums, check your cam timing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si, '07 Civic Si Sedan, '15 Scion FRS
    • Image Gallery
I thought I was going to take a strong stand in our new house, THE NEW GARAGE IS MINE!

But I was outflanked by the creeping, "But I cann't throw it out!"

There are two kinds of men in the world: Those who are pussywhipped. And those who will not admit it.

Scott
Posted Image

Form Follows Function

Vicious

this thread is a failure without pics of the recently retaken territory

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

Ghost-One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
ok brb with pics

Ghost-One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
it start out more like this

a few hours work

tool shelves

clamps on my lowrider

Vicious

laugh.gif no

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

4N2NR

• Fossil of the forum
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si, 1990 CRX Si, 2013 Cadillac SRX, 2003 Hummer H2
    Garage View Garage
Get that circular saw and sander fired up in there and sling sawdust everywhere. She'll move the rest of that stuff outta your way in no time.
I put the FUN in dysfunctional!
Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.

SEX - StreetEXtremes

93hpCRX

• Greasemnkey
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRXSI
QUOTE (Vicious @ May 18 2009, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif no

I AGREE! i love the big NO you have written in tape! Stay strong william wallace

DashEight

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: E30 M3, Lotus Europa S2, 95 Lotus Esprit S4 Turbo, B13 Sentra SE-R, Mercedes 190 16v, 99 Jeep TJ, Delorean DMC-12.
    • Image Gallery
Holy hell, Call the fire dept out, have that place declared a fire hazard and make sure it's ordered to be cleared out. Make up some official looking rule hand book that clearly explains proper garage use vs storage unit zone restrictions. Activities allowed to include: Car and tool storage. Kegerator or beer fridge stored and at proper temp. Fold out cot for a buddy to crash on from time to time when his women throws his ass out. NOT allowed: what ever you don't want going on in your new fort/playhouse. Good Luck.

ydennek

• Kennedy
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 Honda CRX DX
"NO" hahaha.
1987 Honda CRX DX

3gcivicsi

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1987 honda civic si (mighty mouse), 1996 gsxr 1100 (the two wheeled road beast)
fight on bro!!! that garage is yours... so take it back!!! i extend my full support. this tale will be told from the highest mountains for all the land to know. be strong :-)
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES.
THEY'RE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY STILL BRING A
SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH
THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS.

Madkore

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1984 Honda Civic Si - For smiles and laughs, Original Owner, 1966 Ford Mustang - 5 speed trans, 4 wheel disks, 1968 Ford F250 - Big Ugly
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (93hpCRX @ May 18 2009, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I AGREE! i love the big NO you have written in tape! Stay strong william wallace

Aye.....

And the Highlanders are coming down from the hills...........
You're Mad!

Well thank God for that, 'cause if I wasn't, this would probably have never worked.

Captain Jack Sparrow

skippster86

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 honda civic dx, (traded-in)1997 audi a4 1.8T, 2002 Mazda Protege5
I just lost that war. Now the 23yr old civic is outside! noooo!!!!