Joke Of The Day

• You cannot reply to this topic
252 replies to this topic

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
ok ok even more gross!!!! and everyone forgive me for this one hahahahahahaha but I've been telling this one for years hahahahaha

This man pulls up in his Volkswagen beside a little boy.

He opens the door, holds out a huge brown paper bag of candy and says, "Hey kid, if I give you a candy, will you come in my car?"

To which the kid replies, "Gimme the whole bag and I'll come in your mouth mister!"
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

hawk86

• ah rice is good.
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 91 nissan 300 ZX, 85 crx hf, bagged 94 s-10
    • Image Gallery
thats sick mellow.gif
http://www.redpepper...showtopic=27167

NO kittie thats my pot pie! NO kittie......Mom kitties bein a dildo.......well i know a certain kittie thats sleepin with mommy tonight..

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
i agree..... ohmy.gif

but should i remove it? huh.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a Poor town in the middle of nowhere and no women, A guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "How can you live in this town without any women?".

The bartender replies, "It's not that bad, sir, when we get lonely we go out back where there is a barrel with a knothole in it. It never sounds appeasing at first, but after one try you're hooked."
So after a few beers, the guy starts getting a little lonely and tells the bartender he's gonna go find the barrel.

At that, he walks up to the barrel and sticks it in the knothole. After about 5 minutes he ventures back to the bar and tells the bartender, "Man, that's the greatest stuff I've ever had!! What do I owe ya?".

To which the bartender replies, "Nothing, but it's your turn to get in the barrel".
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

hawk86

• ah rice is good.
  • PipPip
    • Image Gallery
naw unless there are members under the age of 13 here

NO kittie thats my pot pie! NO kittie......Mom kitties bein a dildo.......well i know a certain kittie thats sleepin with mommy tonight..

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
hmmmmm..... good point, but is it offensive you think? I mean offensive like "i'm going to leave the website or bitch till it's removed" offensive?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A guy dials his home phone from work. A strange woman answers.
The guy says, "Who is this?"
"This is the maid.", answered the woman.
"We don't have a maid!"
"I was just hired this morning by the lady of the house."
"Well, this is her husband. Is she there?"
"Ummm .... she's upstairs in the bedroom with someone who I just figured was her husband."
The guy is fuming. He says to the maid, "Listen, would you like to make $50,000?"
"What do I have to do?"
"I want you to get my gun from my desk in the den and shoot that witch and the jerk she is with." The maid puts down the phone. The guy hears footsteps, followed by two gunshots.
The maid comes back to the phone. "What should I do with the bodies?"
"Throw them in the swimming pool!"
"What?! There's no pool here?"
Long pause... "Uh .... is this 221-1811?"
user posted image

hawk86

• ah rice is good.
  • PipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (IfTakumiDroveACRX @ Jul 14 2006, 10:56 AM)
hmmmmm..... good point, but is it offensive you think? I mean offensive like "i'm going to leave the website or bitch till it's removed" offensive?

im thinkin bitch till its removed
do you have an idea on how many kids are on this site like under the age of 16 i was just wondering if you knew.

im fine with jokes and gross stuff and everyones oppionins but i dont want my little bro to log on as me "he does just to look at pics of crx's" and see some things like that you know?

Edited by hawk86, 14 July 2006 - 10:42 AM.

JeepGirl

• 1300cc's of fury!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: R.I.P ~Honali~ 3G civic now drives Silver 86 Civic hatch
QUOTE (IfTakumiDroveACRX @ Jul 14 2006, 02:02 AM)
ok ok even more gross!!!! and everyone forgive me for this one hahahahahahaha but I've been telling this one for years hahahahaha
This man pulls up in his Volkswagen beside a little boy.

He opens the door, holds out a huge brown paper bag of candy and says, "Hey kid, if I give you a candy, will you come in my car?"

To which the kid replies, "Gimme the whole bag and I'll come in your mouth mister!"

thats about as tastless as this picture....

rprdotcom1cropped.gifRIPHonalicroppedsigpic.jpgAW1GMtu.jpgH4zO0Qb.jpg

jsgprod

• The Beach....The only place where salt LOWERS your blood pressur
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LE and 2001 F250 SD
    • Image Gallery
Fresh from the shower, a woman stands in front of the mirror complaining to her husband that her breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling her it’s not so, he uncharacteristically comes out with the suggestion.
“If you want your breasts to grow, then every day, take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds.”
Willing to try anything, she fetches a piece of toilet paper and stands in front of the mirror, rubbing it between her breasts. “How long will this take?” she asks. “They will grow larger over a period of years.“ her husband replies.

Then she stopped and asks. “Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?”
Without missing a beat he says; rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif “Worked for your butt, didn’t it?” laugh.gif

He’s still alive and with a great deal of physical therapy,
he may even walk again. Stupid, stupid man.

If you love the Elise, drive a Se7en - Caterham or whatever...
It has even less content than the Elise, is less graceful looking
...and changes direction like a ping pong ball whacked by Thor.

scull+gif+1.gif

jsgprods Gallery

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
^^^^^^^^

hahahahahahahahaha now that was classic hahahahahaha laugh.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three factory workers were needling a shy co-worker who just returned from his honeymoon.

They each bragged about how many times they'd had sex on their honeymoon.

One said five times, another said seven and a real mach jock claimed he'd done it ten times. Punching the shy guy in the chest, he demanded to know how many times he did it.

Blushing and hesitant he answered, "We only did it once. My wife wasn't used to it."
user posted image

JEFFtheJ00la

• i was the first one to rent this monte, lol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86crx soon to be b20b, 96Grand am sedan(9.22 1/8th), 79Trans am 403 to 350 in prog. , 03Dakota DD, 86 civic sedan si swap dd
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
holy shit that was great!!!!!

i liked the one bout the toilet paper, lol

SportInjectedClubvisit my myspace SAHCR Member

if your offended by anything i post, you need to seriously get a life

sindrlla

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 Honda Civic AWD Wagon
    • Image Gallery
On the topic of Taks joke......I P.M.'d him with my dissaproval and he responded....
Tak - The funny thing is that as humor (though twisted as it may be) we shouldn't take offence to it. We can maybe disapprove it, but not get offended since it is not a personal attack that was and or is a malicious attempt at our personal belief system.

and he's right...and that is why we should forgive him and shouldn't stop being his friend...but...I believe that people joke about certain things because thay make us uncomfortable. I'm just afraid that eventually the humor will win out over comfort and that one day the subject will be acceptable as a practice.

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's enjoying it, the monkey jumps all around the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them. Then he grabs some sliced limes and eats them. Then he jumps onto the pool table, grabs one of the billiard balls, sticks it in his mouth, and to everyone's amazement, he somehow swallows it whole.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey did?"

The guy says, "No, what?"

"He just ate the cue ball off my pool table - whole!"

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the guy. "He eats everything in sight, the little bastard. Sorry. I'll pay for everything."

The man finishes his drink, pays his bill, pays for the stuff the monkey ate and leaves.

Two weeks later, he's in the bar again, and his pet monkey is with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again. While the man is finishing his drink, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his ass, pulls it out and eats it. The bartender is disgusted.

"Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asks.

"No, what?" replies the guy.

"Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his ass, pulled it out, and ate it!" says the bartender.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the guy. "He still eats everything in sight but ever since he swallowed that cue ball, he measures everything first."

IMO I think you all should go back and edit/add a joke to your posts.....

P.S.jsgprod - that's funny laugh.gif

Visit: Asimo - The Coolest LowRider

FI Blacktop D16A1/ZC Hybrid

sindrlla

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 Honda Civic AWD Wagon
    • Image Gallery
What''s the difference between Michael Jackson and Casper?

One is pale and scares kids and the other is a friendly ghost.

A woman goes over to her married son's house and walks in to find her daughter-in-law sitting in a chair, entirely nude. The mother-in-law says, “What the hell are you doing?”

“I'm wearing my love dress,” responds the daughter-in-law, “We haven't made love in a long time.”

So the mother-in-law says, “Hm, maybe I should try that.”

She goes home to find her husband is not in, so she gets undressed. Two hours go by and finally she hears her husband's car. He walks in the front door and says, “What the fuck are you doing?”

“I'm wearing my love dress,” says the wife.

“Well,” responds the husband, “it needs to be ironed.”

Joe and Wanda had a small apartment in the city. They decided that the only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon quickie, with their ten-year-old son around, was to get him to report on neighborhood activities from the balcony. They thought that spying would happily distract him for an hour or so.

The boy began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation.

"There's a car being towed from the parking lot," he said. Then, "An ambulance just drove by."

A few more moments passed and he called, "Looks like the Andersons have company." And then, "Matt's riding a new bike… and the Coopers are screwing."

Mom and dad shot up in bed. "How do you know that?" the startled father asked.

"Their kid is standing out on the balcony too," his son replied.

One day George W. Bush and Dick Cheney walk into a diner. A waitress walks up to them and asks if she can take their order. Bush leans close to her and says, "Honey, can I have a quickie?"

The waitress is appalled and yells at the President about women's rights and storms away.

Cheney then says to Bush, "George, its pronounced 'quiche'."

What's the difference between a pregnant woman and a lightbulb?

You can unscrew a lightbulb.

Visit: Asimo - The Coolest LowRider

FI Blacktop D16A1/ZC Hybrid

ChrisF-dude