• You cannot reply to this topic
27 replies to this topic

spuker1

• bwwwaaaaaaaaah
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 Civic
Hey chaps!

Since there's not that many of us 3 generation Civic owners here in rainy UK, and we only know eachother online... Why won't we get some sort of 3gen only meet going on somewhere in between so everyone can make it?

:)

PowerWheels86

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CIVIC Si
    Garage View Garage

i'd be in for it, but it would have to be a couple months from now... and where would we hold said meet?

Dark Side of the Power........
Posted Image

Wheels

QUOTE (RARECRX @ Jun 26 2009, 06:55 PM)
The ONLY BMW's I like are (Beautiful Mexican Women)

spuker1

• bwwwaaaaaaaaah
  • PipPip
I'm not in the rush and re. location, we would have to gauge where people are based and find a location suitable for most. I'm based in Worcestershire for example.

BTW. Aren't you in Texas by any chance? :D

PowerWheels86

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage

yeah, no worries, i'll drive my white Si to the UK!! hahaha no i'm joking... i was having issues with people not wanting to ship me things because they thought i was overseas... i'm originally from texas but i'm stationed in the UK, I have the old maroon 3G that DNR used to give people as a loaner i suppose... he had it for sale on hondacrx.co.uk so i picked it up... i wanted to scoop up the silver GT that was for sale in Milton Keynes that was sitting on 13x7 starmags and had some black recaros... but someone else beat me to it... it's okay, i got a better deal and found some mesh head recaro seats that seem more period correct... 

I'm in the suffolk area near Cambridge

Posted Image

Wheels

DaveM

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 civic
I would be up for this would have to be a big meet though to come from ireland

spuker1

• bwwwaaaaaaaaah
  • PipPip
There's quite a big meet going on in Dudley every month called JDM Collective. There's loads of people coming with variety of Japanese cars. Mostly Civics and Imprezas though. I have seen that silver GT with Starmags on that PowerWheels86 is talking about there. Maybe we could just meet there? I know my 3g will be on there pretty much every month right after it passes it's MOT (this Thursday :o ) ....

azz187

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: Integra sir
I am in for sure ! I was thinking about suggesting something like this once I had finished my build and seeing as I have not yet gathered all the parts needed I don't think I will be finished in time so will have to come to the 2nd or 3rd meet lol

PowerWheels86

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage

well my suspension and a few other mods will be done, but not the swap i wanted to do... but i'm still in..

Posted Image

Wheels

DaveM

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 civic
im in the same boat as azz il be a while deff up for it though

Adz--

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 gt
I would be up for this depending on the date, it's not too far from me as well! I'm in Leicester

@powerwheels86 " .. i wanted to scoop up the silver GT that was for sale in Milton Keynes that was sitting on 13x7 starmags and had some black recaros... but someone else beat me to it... it" I saw that very same car half a dozen times in Leicester he had it for sale on piston heads, a chap of the crx forum knows who he is :)

PowerWheels86

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage

yeah i was talking to him for a while about selling it to me for a little more than what he paid, he refused because the car was for his g/f... then i offered him 1/3 of what he paid for the car just for the seats... he refused... so oh well... it'll be up for sale sometime next year... i get the feeling she won't want it after a while and the effort required to put in for a swap might be too much... you really have to have a passion for these cars to stick with it... 

Posted Image

Wheels

Adz--

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 gt
Oh really?, yeah that's for sure it's a love with these cars and there's always surprises when you take bit of them lol

spuker1

• bwwwaaaaaaaaah
  • PipPip
Anyway, let me know where are you guys based, so we can put a list together and find a suitable location :)

Edited by spuker1, 16 May 2013 - 04:08 AM.

PowerWheels86

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage

cambridge area, but given enough time, i can take time off from work and pretty much drive anywhere... probably not Ireland though... well maybe... hahaha

Posted Image

Wheels

spuker1

• bwwwaaaaaaaaah
  • PipPip
Well if majority of us would be in Ireland that would mean a nice convoy through rocky roads to Dublin 1 2 3 4 5 :D

I'm near Worceter, someone else is in Leicestershire... So far it seems like a Milton Keynes area would be the best...