Crx Headlamp Assy.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

Austcivic

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor

Hi. Have had this headlamp assembly in my room for a lot of years OEM # 33100 sb2 682 N.O.S. r/h. Asking $100.00 usd. I have pictures but don't know how to post them! If any one is interested I will get postage cost for them. Thanks John.

Sinub

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2016 Contributor
    • Drives: 2012 Civic Si, 1987 Crx Si
    Garage View Garage

Hi. Have had this headlamp assembly in my room for a lot of years OEM # 33100 sb2 682 N.O.S. r/h. Asking $100.00 usd. I have pictures but don't know how to post them! If any one is interested I will get postage cost for them. Thanks John.

To post pictures go to "Garage" and "My Vehicles" if you have one and if not click "Create Vehicle" and set it up. Upload an image to that little gallery. Then once uploaded copy link address and you can post them onto your posts. I'm interested but I'd like to see pictures. 

GeezRX

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2016 Contributor
    • Drives: Only loaners at the present time!
    Garage View Garage

Follow this: http://www.redpepper...144&hl=pictures tutorial developed by member "Acre's Hatch" to post your pictures in your thread. It's important to have two separate versions of the website open to get this to work correctly, so don't overlook that part.

"Old and usually in the way" - Check out my '86 3G build in "VIEW GARAGE"