57 replies to this topic

cbstdscott

• Swap in HF drums, check your cam timing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si, '07 Civic Si Sedan, '15 Scion FRS
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (oldrexer @ Sep 6 2008, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Name calling and insults are not productive.

Agreed. All I ask that we refrain from unsubstantiated claims and stick to empirical evidence.

If your local schools suck, then you are not trying hard enough. Education is the foundation a community builds upon.

You DO NOT want to get into a "I pay more taxes than you do" argument with someone who lives in California. blink.gif

Scott
Posted Image

Form Follows Function

cbstdscott

• Swap in HF drums, check your cam timing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si, '07 Civic Si Sedan, '15 Scion FRS
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (oldrexer @ Sep 6 2008, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the Triple Nine Society

This one threw me for a minute, so I looked it up. It's a club for smart people!

I am sorry I even considered matching wits with a certified smart person.

Scott
Posted Image

Form Follows Function

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
this thread is getting too deep.

I have a thought though: anyone ever notice how many (very) attractive women there are on Fox news... I won't go very far into that but there is definitely a trend and I really think that Palin's attractiveness played a significant part in her receiving candidacy.

and she is controllable.
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (zakats @ Sep 6 2008, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dude, i love this pic! it includes 4 things i love! alcohol, tobacco, firearms and a somewhat attractive chick in a bikini even though she is slightly over weigh with the beer belly, large thighs and the farmer tan just doesnt cut it but this is america...
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (crxls @ Sep 6 2008, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
even though she is slightly over weigh with the beer belly, large thighs and the farmer tan just doesnt cut it but this is america...

as if any of that would stop you anyways
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (zakats @ Sep 6 2008, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
as if any of that would stop you anyways

no, your right. she is still fuckable in an america is fat rednecks kinda way
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

oldrexer

• Gonna go Sith
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 99 Q45T, 90 E250, 94 Aerostar, 87 Crx Si, 73 Krager Kustom Koach,68 BMW 1600, Vista FV, Margay Brava KT-100, 77 KZ650B, 72 Raleigh Professional, 66 Schwinn Panther, etc.
"If your local schools suck, then you are not trying hard enough. Education is the foundation a community builds upon."

1. Public education is a failed experiment. I personally believe it is unconstitutional, but I can't cite all the CFR on this one. Just like to stick with the "Four Corners Doctrine" , "enumerated powers" and all that, ya know.....The Constitution...wait, we don't use that any more. BTW all public schools suck.

2. We home school our kids, can't take more responsibility than that. Providing co-operative classes for other families. Pay for all of this and still maintain my $1K per month school taxes.

"You DO NOT want to get into a "I pay more taxes than you do" argument with someone who lives in California. blink.gif"

Are you sure? My total tax burden is larger than the average household income for the USA. I know where you live, I am the one who brought the old Scott "bring it on" my car is faster than yours' challenge.....ya know.

Love the Photoshop pic. Not as flattering as the Vogue cover.

ATF - Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms - Should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Now if we want to talk about how it is impossible for the educational process to make the country better, we can do that. But it has nothing to do with the educational process and everything to do with genetics. It is a cool math and statistics thing. Old calculus TA said it was "hours of harmless fun" ...the math that is.

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I agree with (larger) public schools being the suck. I pay $150 a month in school taxes (directly to the Unified school district) and In return I get a under-schooled child. I have battled my sons last two teachers about their abilities and work ethics. I would say at best, they do the bare minimum to teach my child, which is just enough for them to get a paycheck. I applaud the very few teachers that give a hoot.

CarolinaCRX

• But Honey, these little cars keep following me home!!
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX/HF 5spd-Restoration almost finished, 1986 CRX DX 5spd, and other vehicles/toys
A lot of the school tax dollars in this state are wasted on administrative costs instead of reaching the classroom. mad.gif

I wish the candidates would just tell us what they plan to do while in office...........and more importantly, HOW they are going to do whatever they promise. dry.gif
Every day of life is a gift...........live it that way.

Computer

• Brian spilner racing team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 CRX DX, 03 MT IS300
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Sep 6 2008, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You better be able to explain that with facts... or is this another Lie/Half Truth/Fear Mongering piece of BS?

Come on Conservatives, if you are dropping bombs be able to back them up with facts.

Scott

Lies/half truths/fear mongering?? No need to bring facts to the table when none are being presented in the first place.

The sad part here is that the republican VP choice has more experience than both of the demo candidates combined. I think on the job training should be left to Mcdonalds and not the white house.

86 crx

ChrisF-dude