Need An Injector

• You cannot reply to this topic
32 replies to this topic

JEFFtheJ00la

• i was the first one to rent this monte, lol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86crx soon to be b20b, 96Grand am sedan(9.22 1/8th), 79Trans am 403 to 350 in prog. , 03Dakota DD, 86 civic sedan si swap dd
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
isnt he closer to you? im in friggen rockwall man. if you can go to the yards i know there is an si hatchback at the U-PULL-IT and maybe a crx si. then there is a red hatchback at awesome with SUPERSTREET stickers on it. i dont remember if it still has the injectors.

SportInjectedClubvisit my myspace SAHCR Member

if your offended by anything i post, you need to seriously get a life

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (AggressiveST @ Feb 21 2006, 03:02 PM)
I don't wanna kill his lunch break though, If i don't have one by the time on of you gets off work I'll let ya know.

ok, you're just going to have to leave work... the life of a crx is far more important than employment.

Code blue, administer 190cc's of petrol. stat!

WTF!?

badpenny<---------believes that everyone should have to play by the same rulez j00 or not a j00. mad.gif
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

AggressiveST

well...ummm...yeah.... but your just working, I can't interfere with a guys food.
THEN: soon after that : next in order of time, position, narration, or enumeration <walked to the door, then turned><first came the clowns, and then came the elephants>

THAN: used as a function word to indicate difference of kind, manner, or identity ; used especially with some adjectives and adverbs that express diversity <anywhere else than at home><older than I am> <easier said than done>

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
blink.gif
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

JEFFtheJ00la

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86crx soon to be b20b, 96Grand am sedan(9.22 1/8th), 79Trans am 403 to 350 in prog. , 03Dakota DD, 86 civic sedan si swap dd
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
i was saying he could go to the yard, not you jason.

and yes, he is right. dont mess with a mans food. especially when they are skinny and dont get to eat much because they spend all their money on cars.....

we need to meet up sometime. i diddnt realize you were only 20 miles away.

AggressiveST

yeah, Balch Springs

yeah, we should hang out. I should have the rex fixed today, Then I'm off to Arkansas to get it legal(Arkansas doesnt' do inspections, lol).

We should have a meet when the weather's decent...and badpenny gets his running, we could all meet at his house and bring our tools.
THEN: soon after that : next in order of time, position, narration, or enumeration <walked to the door, then turned><first came the clowns, and then came the elephants>

THAN: used as a function word to indicate difference of kind, manner, or identity ; used especially with some adjectives and adverbs that express diversity <anywhere else than at home><older than I am> <easier said than done>

sphinxmunkey

• for sale
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 92 mustang 5.0
Yea, if your still looking i've got some 198cc injectors from a hundai with clips so you'd just have to splice the wires...

got the wrong ones, my friend thought they were all 450s and i've had them ever since... lol

JEFFtheJ00la

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
yeah i need to get both my swaps done. ill most likely be driving my si sedan. i think my crx is going to take awhile. i just want to do so much to it. we need to have a meet just to get badpenny's car running.

JEFFtheJ00la

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
btw if you still need an injector im off tomarow.

AggressiveST

I got an injector at Twin Lakes in Dallas for $30. The car still isn't right, I think my valves aren't seating. That's the only thing I can think of, the injector that I replaced was bad but I'm still only running on 3 cylinders. I'm about to go out and do a compression test on it.

I know the injector is working and the plug is firing so valves not seating is the only other thing I can think of. I really dont' wanna pull the head off again.

badpenny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Ok, I am confused. Didn't you already do a compression test?

JEFFtheJ00la

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
i got my crx running today!!! it was my damn coil cutting out on me. if you need help let me know, i dont have anything planned.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
QUOTE (jeff420 should have said)
dont mess with a mans food. especially when they are skinny and dont get to eat much because they spend all their money on weed.....

cool.gif ph34r.gif

Edited by 1stGenRex, 22 February 2006 - 05:20 PM.

1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

JEFFtheJ00la

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Feb 22 2006, 05:20 PM)
dont mess with a mans food. especially when they are skinny and dont get to eat much because they spend all their money on weed.....

cool.gif ph34r.gif

but i have more cars than weed

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
QUOTE (jeff420 @ Feb 22 2006, 05:50 PM)
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Feb 22 2006, 05:20 PM)

cool.gif ph34r.gif

but i have more cars than weed

because you cant smoke the cars!
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation