20 replies to this topic

redsautorehab

• 3gen enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    • Drives: 00 Dodge Durango, 01 Ford F250, 99 Chevy Tracker, 82 suzuki rm250
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
california started a 30 year rollover, then the next year pulled it and decided that if a car was required to have a cat. it had to be smogged, so it is early 70's for cars, and late 70's for trucks :-(
"You play hard to get, I play hard to get rid of" Fez, That 70's Show

my website if you need parts for your car, and i don't have them at on my website, just pm me. I can get most of the common parts for our cars.

my vouch thread

CarNutCertifies

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 71 chevy pu, 87 CRX DX"Pip squeek", 87 CRX DX "Pip Squeek II"
What are emmission tests???? Oh wait that is what I had to do in Arizona and Alaska where they were butt heads and went over my car/truck and made sure it had everything it was supposed to have and that something was reading right from the tailpipe....I love Oklahoma, We used to have a safety inspection, Lights, horn, tires, no cracks in the windshield stuff like that, but they did away with that. I know a guy who drives his IMCA race car to the track and unclips his lights and removes the rear panel that holds his plate, switchs from street tires and puts his track tires on, Uses his helmet for eye protection, even has a second seat that he takes out as well....
87 CRX DX, "Pip Squeek"
87 CRX DX "Parts Car"
86 CRX SI "Currently being built" DD
86 CRX DX "The Project" -(retired) - stripped
71 Chevy PU
81 Chevy PU
01 Dodge Ram 1500 (sold/traded)
97 Honda prelude DD
92 Jeep Cherokee "Slug" (parts)
91 Jeep Cherokee "Slug II"
92 Ford Probe GT Turbo: it blew up, got stripped, and then crushed....back to my CRX...What was I thinking...Oh yea it was free.
Ford........At least they circled the problem...
38 Desoto 2 door sedan (a project that I will someday get around to)

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
biggrin.gif
Texas: cars 25 years or older are exempt and are classified as classic- classic plates and registration cost more and don't serve much purpose other than looks and having to be registered less frequently--so I have heard, I have yet to own a classic car for long enough to need to find out

Florida: is politically retarded... thats all I have to say about that.
-zak
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

crazy87rexsi

• A big hairy american winning machine
  • PipPip
    • Drives: To much for you pal, Ferrari...lol.......B16 1G, stock as a mofo!! ;)
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Sad-Rex @ Feb 4 2008, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya, Florida has non, i love this state haha. cops can be real dicks though. but its all good.

same here in VA except all the cops are dicks to any honda owner or any car that dosent have a V8( been pulled over 2x in Jan. got 4 tickets

Edited by Josh, 09 February 2008 - 07:34 PM.

Josh

-part of the exclusive side license plate club

qouted from CarNutCertifies
Sex should be like a Civic; slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear

Pics of Build

Build Thread

JDMDSMBros

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1st Gen CRX and 2nd Gen eclipse
AHAHAHAHA Florida cops are cool i was stopped 10mins from my parents house and they found a blunt shell a pack of papers and a quarter of pot in my car and they gave me a warning.. all i had to do was call my parents and tell them what i had on me... funny thing is the bag of pot was my moms.. lol but yea florida rox as far as emissions go.. i drove a delta 88 for 2yrs with with straight pipes lol.. hell ya dont even have to go to the DMV or county clerks to get taxed tagged n titled you can do it over the phone lol

P.S unless you live in the panhandle then your boned:P

Edited by JDMDSMBros, 09 February 2008 - 08:38 PM.

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (JDMDSMBros @ Feb 9 2008, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
funny thing is the bag of pot was my moms..

He who dies with the most toys, wins.