• You cannot reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic

Sad-Rex

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 CRX HF
Hey everyone

Iv got a cool part a picked up a few years back, i sold it once and then bought it back again.

They are a set of Dual Carbs that fit a D series, they were installed on a 90 DX Hatch by the person i first sold them to. they worked great for the several races he used them on (circle track)

On top of the carbs they have HIN-KEI on them, idk anything about these, im a moron when it comes to carbs or ITBs.

Im possibly thinking about selling if i can get a buyer, thinking they are worth maybe 200 buks. i bought them 3 years ago from Europe off ebay. guy told me he got them factory on his CRX (have done research cant prove it) but hey they work so...

if anyone wants pics just give me an email and ill snap a few for you guys, also if wanted ill get shipping cost for them.

DEIVIONCRX

• Demon Of All Trades
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 87 Civic Si, 88 Civic DX, 90 CRX DX, 80 Trans Am, 10 Fit Sport
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
For some reason everywhere but here they put dual carbs on random motors. There were some Uber Base Model 94-01 Integra's in Japan that got a 1.6 DSeries SOHC with Twin Carbs. Some of the 88-91 Cars in other places got them as well. Im sure theres some 92-95's with them aswell.
Posted Image

Super_Cricket

• Daddy are you gonna Kill Mommy? Thats up to Mommy aint it?
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: Civic SI 1986, Crx SI 1985, 1993 Integra LS
    • Image Gallery
I have a back issue of Honda tuning of a B16a CRX SIR with Dual Carbs.... I wish I knew how he got a set of webbers for that... I have never seen them before or after or even heard of another B16a Carb.... let alone any B-series carb. I also saw a set of Mugen carbs on Ebay a few months ago for an older civic I think it was for a 82. he wanted like 1600 for them. I just dont know where this people keep finding one of or this hard to find carb pieces.
Kinda random but thats my input.

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
that's erics old crx from JHPusa that was running the carbed bee.

i'd run 'em if i had a decent car for them, but i dont' want to run them on my daily 91 Si.
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

DEIVIONCRX

• Demon Of All Trades
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 Civic Si, 88 Civic DX, 90 CRX DX, 80 Trans Am, 10 Fit Sport
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
TWM and other people have made carb manifolds for years. Im sure theres some of them floating around all over the place. Just toss on some DOCE's and go.
Posted Image

Sad-Rex

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX HF
So these things mite be rare? iv had them for a while and they seemed to work pretty good on the hatchy.

Anyone mite want ot buy them? i have no use for them at all.

slavteren

• pervertet 17" lover!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 civic zc - 86 crx zc - 87 civic racecar
    • Image Gallery
i have seen a couple of gen 4 civics with factory dual carbs setup at the local yard.. so i can confirm that they exists. i think one is still thare as we speak. (if they hawent tossed it yet)
My beloved civic

My life

user posted image

the most important weapon- is the heart af the worrior.

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Our local JDM engine importer has dual carb SOHC ZC motors out the wazoo.
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

86 civic crx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic Crx
QUOTE (rpr @ Jan 18 2008, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Our local JDM engine importer has dual carb SOHC ZC motors out the wazoo.

k WTF here in Washington sate whenever i go down to the pull apart for my first GEN 86 CRX DX i see plenty of 12 valve dual carb set ups and there they have a 4 95 integra's that have the dual carb setup ohhh very sad thing today, i saw a 86 CRX DX
get crushed today and a 86 HF THE GAY THING WAS THE DX had 160,000 miles on it and it was running (had new tabs and everything the paint was a little scuffed but no rust) i offered the owner (of the junkyard) 200 bucks for it and he said "its illegal for me to sell u this car" and i said y the hell not and he said "i don't feel like going through the trouble of giving it to u" and i respectfully said FUCK OFF U FAT PIECE SHIT and spit on his car and went home extremely pissed!

NeverEndingNinja

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1984 Honda Civic
Thats just wrong. I'd be pissed for sure.

Too bad he didn't actually do anything wrong, besides being a dick. Otherwise, I'd suggest reporting him...but there is no "Dickhead Control Agency".