Im Stuck Need Some Help

• You cannot reply to this topic
17 replies to this topic

604_Crx

• My car is older than i am...
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
Are you absolutely sure that your spark plug wire order is correct?

Sad-Rex

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 CRX HF
yes the wires are correct, the new cap is even labled, and yes i have feed gas to it myself and nothing, a little bit of a light chug once or twice and nothing.

I double checked all my hoses and vaccume lines and sensors, everthing is plugged in.

I did find one wire though, Its a single Brown wire located just the the left of the distrib (if standing over the passanger fender) that has been cut it seems, its just there, idk where it gose or what it dose, i was thinking it was a ground,

I do know that the kid we bought the car from messed up some wiring, he had open wires attached to fuses and the fans where all hot wired into the fuse box as well. i have fixed these with a donor harness.

Sad-Rex

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 CRX HF
well spent more time working on this wonderful PIMA (pain in my ass) tonight, had my buddy mike come over and try his luck, and this is what we came to

Head needs to be sent out to be checked, the cam will not spin freely when rocker arms are torqued, but when they are loosend the cam will spin freely.

So imma take the head off the motor again and send it to a shop near by. hopfully everything will be good and fixed so we can try this again next weekend.

Thanks for all the info, i really needed that timing help. we will see how it goes.

Thanks again

Edited by Sad-Rex, 13 January 2008 - 08:29 PM.