• You cannot reply to this topic
51 replies to this topic

1goldteg

• Habanero Pepper
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 92 Integra GS-R , 85 Turbo CRX Si -Stolen 09/07
SON OF BITCHES DIE AND STAY IN HELL!!!

OK I needed to say something like that.... I freaken went out to Camp Pendelton for pre-deployment training and when I arrived tonight i found the car missing.... I even parked it in the nicer indoor parking garage at the airport!!! I am sooooo disgusted too, the airport doesn't have any cameras to check when cars leave the garage, I pinpointed when they took her (same day I parked her) but the fuckers have no survelance!! OMG I wanted to tear the security chiefs head off and shove it up his ass, the last time I was this angry was when I bought the car.... UGHHHHH

1goldteg

• Habanero Pepper
  • PipPipPipPip
OK I need EVERYONE to help me out, if you see any of my stuff on ebay, craigslist, or other Honda forums in the Orlando area, LMK ASAP! I want these fuckers bad....

icebox187

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
that blows man, i check jacksonville craigslist about every day, so if i see anything up here ill pm
grimms mom

1goldteg

• Habanero Pepper
  • PipPipPipPip
QUOTE (icebox187 @ Sep 30 2007, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that blows man, i check jacksonville craigslist about every day, so if i see anything up here ill pm

yea man thanks, truth is they prob parted it out already, they will be real stupid to be driving a g1 crx with a turbo b16 in these parts.... keep your eyes out guys, and email me asap if you think anyone is selling those parts from florida...

Mrfixit

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX si, 2003 Silverado4x4
I drive through downtown Orlando everyday. Can you post some pics and any other details about the car.
Chances are that whoever took it wants to drive it. There's not enough money to be made on a car that old.

Edited by 84RedRex, 30 September 2007 - 05:09 AM.

Sgt. Pepper

That f-ing sucks! If there's 1 thing that really pisses me off, it's when assholes can't keep their hands off other people's stuff. I hope it turns up in 1 piece and unharmed and that the thieves get what they deserve.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

1goldteg

• Habanero Pepper
  • PipPipPipPip
QUOTE (84RedRex @ Sep 30 2007, 06:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I drive through downtown Orlando everyday. Can you post some pics and any other details about the car.
Chances are that whoever took it wants to drive it. There's not enough money to be made on a car that old.

here is the project thread... has lots of pics sad.gif

http://www.redpepper...showtopic=31352

89teg_mike

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 89 Integra LS
fvck!!

I saw the title but I didnt expect it to be you.

Bro, I'll keep a look out but you konw where I live so. BUT I will be going to Deltona today hopefully, so I'll see if I see anything up there, since thats where they found the chop shops.

Next time lmk and I'll make arrangements to meet you at the airport and hold on to your car, better than leaving it there especially knowing the kinda scum that sorround us.

I had a dream last night of goldie being stolen, but she was all black (I thought it was just that they burned her), maybe it was la negra...

I'm assuming you already talked to the cops, and since your a firefighter hopefully they help you out unlike the other people who they just write down that the car was stolen and do nothing.

If you do find the car you should take you truck and firemen and have a little conversion with the thiefs...since the cops can't get it done.

mike

1goldteg

• Habanero Pepper
  • PipPipPipPip
QUOTE (89teg_mike @ Sep 30 2007, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fvck!!

I saw the title but I didnt expect it to be you.

Bro, I'll keep a look out but you konw where I live so. BUT I will be going to Deltona today hopefully, so I'll see if I see anything up there, since thats where they found the chop shops.

Next time lmk and I'll make arrangements to meet you at the airport and hold on to your car, better than leaving it there especially knowing the kinda scum that sorround us.

I had a dream last night of goldie being stolen, but she was all black (I thought it was just that they burned her), maybe it was la negra...

I'm assuming you already talked to the cops, and since your a firefighter hopefully they help you out unlike the other people who they just write down that the car was stolen and do nothing.

If you do find the car you should take you truck and firemen and have a little conversion with the thiefs...since the cops can't get it done.
mike

Naaaa the airport blew smoke up my ass and OPD was curteous but not very helpful... I'm looking into other options, keep your eyes open though, I think they will part her out but hopefully their not that smart.

89teg_mike

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 89 Integra LS
I spread the word a lil bit on OF.com.

Lets say I see them, and call 911 (after calling you) will they send cops out or what?
Immediately?

1goldteg

• Habanero Pepper
  • PipPipPipPip
I was avoiding OF.com in case someone decided to post stuff for sale... yea just call the cops, if you can provide a tag # or location it would be cool, or try and follow but not too close wink.gif

catch22

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 84CRXHF, 86CivicSi, ITA88CRXSi, 89CRXSi
Really sorry to hear this, I wish you the best in tracking them down. I will be keeping my eyes open for her. I just had to look outside to see if mine was still there, I was already paranoid about this with mine. Sorry Mike.

Jason

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
and i always thought no one steals our old pieces.. i hate to say i'm wrong. sad.gif sorry man. if it makes its' way up here to VA, i'll let you know. otherwise, good luck.
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

PowerWheels86

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CIVIC Si
    Garage View Garage
I FUCKING HATE THIEVES!!!

I hope you find this clown and he becomes someone's little bitch when he's serving time... i'm no where near Florida but i'll keep an eye out on my local boards and ebay...
Dark Side of the Power........
Posted Image

Wheels

QUOTE (RARECRX @ Jun 26 2009, 06:55 PM)
The ONLY BMW's I like are (Beautiful Mexican Women)

1goldteg

• Habanero Pepper
  • PipPipPipPip
Thanks guys, as I said the best thing is to wait till somone decides its safe and starts posting stuff for sale, I will call tomorrow and give the police as much information regarding the parts of the car, this way its documented. When and if the parts ever show up this will be proof....