• You cannot reply to this topic
14 replies to this topic

slavteren

• pervertet 17" lover!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 86 civic zc - 86 crx zc - 87 civic racecar
    • Image Gallery
Hi! im seeking information on a special civic model which was born with the zc 16valve ingine. it was suposed to have the model code at and it should look like the normal ah model exept from the power-bump on the hood known from the crx as (16 valve)
any help will be appriciatet (sorry the spelling, but im from denmark).
honda denmark claims that the model donīt ecist, but i know i does.

Here is a picture of a model-car of it:

http://members.at.infoseek.co....i.jpg

someone in denmark once had officiel papers on it, ive seen another picture of it from mugen i think, but i canīt remember where it was. iīm 200% positive that it exist, it makes good sence. it all bolts direktly over from the crx as model. i even managed to get the model code (at).Itīs only suposed to have been made in i right hand drive model.
Thought about trying a japanice forum, but canīt find any.
ill be happy whith anything, rumers ect. whatever can lead me on the trail so i can convinse Handa Denmark and the local authoreties.
on this link i think you can boy catalogs, but thereīs something abaut they donīt wanw send to denmark. look for the text: CIVIC Si FF 1.6LITER DOHC SPORTS

http://homepage2.nifty.com/aok....html

Hereīs a wery bad picture of one, but there isnt much to see, as written abowe the only outer difference is the bump on the hood:

http://www.honda-klu.../modul...93054#

Hope you can help me, honda-tech could not...
My beloved civic

My life

user posted image

the most important weapon- is the heart af the worrior.

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
honda-tech can't help most people. heheheee..

yes, they were made. i actually have the hood/headlights/corner lights from one on my car.

there is a link in my signature. it has information on any honda. if you click it, it will take you to honda's archives basically, and you can find some information on the car. it will be in all japanese, so you'll have to have a translator to read it all. yes, the civic chassis code was "E-AT". yes, it had a ZC motor in it. a twin-cam 1.6 liter with fuel injection. as for finding one, i don't know if i can be of much assistance.
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

slavteren

• pervertet 17" lover!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
youwe been to wery much help, this is on the original Honda site yes?
too bad the writing is in japanice, but i might use this to pursuiade the Honda Denmark corp that the model exist.
I dont need to buy one, just convince Honda Denmark corp of its exsistence, that way i can legally tune my civic with turbo or installing the cz1.
it will proberbly be turbo solution, couse the state will demand about 5000$ in taxes if i install the zc1 sad.gif
if anyone got any more, i will still be gratefull, specially lokking for the homolication papers for motorsport (dont know if its called that in the us).
cool.gif
My beloved civic

My life

user posted image

slavteren

• pervertet 17" lover!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
where do i find a translater?
My beloved civic

My life

user posted image

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (slavteren @ May 9 2005, 10:25 AM)
where do i find a translater?

this one will translate japanese to english..

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

slavteren

• pervertet 17" lover!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
thanks mann
My beloved civic

My life

user posted image

bigk3000

• 1337 5h17
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 84 Civic Hatch 1500 S with D16A1 blacktop
    • Image Gallery
jdm, edm, and NZdm hondas have the 1.6-i16 version with a 1.6litre dohc fuel injected motor called teh ZC
EXPLOSIVO!
84 Civic Hatchback 1500S-w/ d16 blacktop :P
86 Nissan 300zx GLL

user posted image

SportInjectedClub
user posted image

slavteren

• pervertet 17" lover!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
if edm is for euro models, then no, only in the crx got the zc, not the civics.
Ok, heres a funny story of how confusing it is: when i need new to buy original engine parts at Honda, i need to order them from the teg, they canīt find the model, but the funny thing is that the teg of those yeaers newer got to denmark... blink.gif
they donīt know shit if itīs not an new car, and they donīt care to find out...

by the way, what is the nzdm?

Edited by slavteren, 10 May 2005 - 03:58 AM.

My beloved civic

My life

user posted image

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
new zealand..

slavteren

• pervertet 17" lover!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
ok, thanks.
Got to lern the terms over here, lots differrent from europe terms, but iīm hanging on, still LOVE the site... cool.gif
My beloved civic

My life

user posted image

quick6

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Drives: 87 Civic Si, 91 Terrano (Pathfinder)
Hey I am from New Zealand and I have one of these civics (JDM Si) you are talking about. Unfortuneately I have it dismantled in my shed at the moment as I am part way through putting in a B16A. I do have some pics from before I pulled it apart I could e-mail you though which will prove they exist. They are of the car (completely original except for the wheels) and also of the zc in the car. Let me know if you are interested......

slavteren

• pervertet 17" lover!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
Youwe just made my day!!! i REALY do want those pictures and in general ewerything you can tell me about it. have you got some kind of official papers on it you wanna share? annyway, ill be glad if you wanna send the stuff to me: [email protected]
have you got many of them over there?
My beloved civic

My life

user posted image

quick6

• Granny
  • Pip
There aren't many of this shape left as most of them are to rusty to be kept on the road. There are enough that if you wanted one, you could definitely get one without to much hassle, but it may be a little worse for wear (they are 20 years old now!). I managed to find one with zero rust and only 106,000 Km on the clock by one owner, but I had to pay $1500 NZD for it, which is pretty expensive for one of these here now. I had two Gen 2 vtec Integras that I stripped for there engines (around 100,000 km on each) and gearboxes then sold the bodies. I also put a full DA6 (gen 2 integra vtec) loom into the civic. I will put in one of the engines and keep it standard while I build the other for a bit of boost biggrin.gif . I have also left enough room when building my mounts to fit a B18C later on if I choose. I will send the pics I have of the stock car through, and also set about tracking down other info I have. I have a haynes manual with the revisions for the zc equipped model, all the registration info, I think I also have the original owners manual (will have to check up on that). I hope what I send you will be of some use!

quick6

• Granny
  • Pip
I forgot to mention, I also have video of it starting, running and doing 0-100km/h, I must warn you though, I was originally an auto!

slavteren

• pervertet 17" lover!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
I can use anything! thats awesome. i wish i could have one send here, but just thinking of the shipping cost, customs, taxes and all gives me an headake... mad.gif
to compare your prices, we gotto pay araund 4500 nz$ (3400usd) if we kan find one thats hasnīt clocked over 200.000km, and it desnt even have to be a si unsure.gif
like i said before, i realy hate my country. i payed 2000nz$ (1471usd) for mine 1,3 and that was realy realy cheap. insurance is 1100 (865 usd) per year for the 1300, without coverage of my own car, donīt even wanna mention what i pay for the crx...
id love to see the vids, even if its a auto, i know the crx can realy move with the 125hp, this thing must be realy flying...
can u get more copies of the haynes? culd be fun to have one, even if the specs are not the same. shippin of that must affordeble. Has you got so many of the atīs over there so you use some for parts?
Thanks again in advance, has reached longer the last couple of days on this forum, then i had on all the other forums for the past 1,5 years biggrin.gif

and please disregard my mail, i wrote it BEFORE reading the forum, so it might seem odd...)
My beloved civic

My life

user posted image