I Need Help Bad

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

oeldisplay

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 85 crx
my car has a low idle but that was a few weeks ago so now all it does is dogg out and stalls, if u let it sit for a while itll start like nothing was wrong with it but the pgm-fi light satys on.
does any one have any ideals or info to what my problem is and can a sensor scanner be able to scan my car, if so where does it hook up?

rexsk8er

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: '86 CRX d16a1 hf (RIP), '86 civic hatch ls (DD)
    • Image Gallery
well the best thing to do since your haveing an engine light is check under the passanger side seat and you should see the ecu the ecu sticks up of the ground sorta like a lump in the carpet, and the carpet has a hole in it to see the ecu trouble code led which blinks a certain number of times to tell you the code. if you look in a servise manual they tell you the code for how many blinks of the light. for instance code 4 (the light blinks 4 times) on an 89 integra is a crank angle sensor. Im not sure what could be wrong with yorus, but check that and it should show you a good idea of whats wrong.

Sean

Edited by rexsk8er, 16 January 2005 - 04:06 PM.

lemons

• Carbs are better (lol, not really; but they sound cool)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
Wrong on that one buddy.... lok under your seat and add up all the numbers that are lit up, this will tell you your error code. Then you Click the service Manuals link at the top of the page and look for the page that had the error codes on it.
I have nothing...

xxpaulcpxx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
If there are no codes, then your distributer is probably bad.

rexsk8er

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
huh.gif i coulda swore the error code signal was the same on the integra computer as the crx, but i suppose i wouldnt know becase ive never had an si, sorry to misinform....

rolleyes.gif

Edited by rexsk8er, 17 January 2005 - 01:31 AM.

rexsk8er

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
Heh, yeah this should do it for you.....i wish i had an si to mess with laugh.gif

Try here

And here