Serious Discussion I Had At Home

• You cannot reply to this topic
64 replies to this topic

Poll: Who would win in a fight

Who would win in a fight

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
prehaps you didnt read my bio ... I am made of brick and/or steel

Surestick

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX. Upgrades (so far) Illuminas on all four corners, new rims & tires & Eldo's carb mod. Needs some rust repair. 1993 Civic Si as a daily driver that I have sworn to keep stock (so $$ can go to the CRX).
I think your "action pose" should enable you to defeat the bearshark handily!

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Brick and steel is both heavy and clumsy.

The bearshark could simply chuck you in the ocean, where you would promptly sink to the bottom and drown.

Nice try, though.

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

boman

• BOman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 Honda CRX Si ZC-Turbo, 1999 Honda Civic Dx
    • Image Gallery
I voted you Ghosty----you're one tough cookie.

JAKOB biggrin.gif
1987 Honda CRX Si 1.6 DOHC TURBO (ZC)
1999 Honda Civic Dx

Sold:
1999 Civic SiR
2002 Lexus IS300

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Ghost-One @ Aug 5 2004, 07:22 PM)
iced a shark with his bear hands...

Was he a manbear?
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Probably a Bearman....

similar to the canadian couterpart, Beerman.

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

Freakendude

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 crx hf
    Garage View Garage
the bear looks too wussy to win.

TheSneak

• Two Krazy Daveks
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 crx dx
well, i made the image the backround on my computer, then i voted Ghostone because, well he looks like one burly hard-ass. and that sword is hella-tite. but we all know the flying croc would kill the flying shark, which in turn would be mawled by the bearshark. and i heard Ghostone was half pirate, and i wouldn't ever mess w/a pirate and if i don't stand a chance against a pirate neither does the bearshark.
One time Krazy Davek said his foot hurt. So he glocked it. Then he glocked his other foot just because he thought it was going to snitch, he asked it if it was and it said no, so he glocked it not only because it was going to snitch but also because it lied.When he isn't driving his 3 door 3 speed 3 cylinder geo metro with 20" spinners, he's driving his freestyle motox bike with 20" spinner dirtbike wheels in downtown NYC.

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX, 2001 Subaru 2.5RS, 2004 Accord EX, 1983 Honda VT500FT
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
The bearshark is running away because it can't stand the site of your hideousness and foul stench lingering about you.
"If Honda does not race there is no Honda." -Soichiro Honda

Posted Image

xthreetwosevenx

• broken camshaft
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 civic si
at first, i was going to vote for the bearshark. then, after reading everybody elses thoughts, and ghostones replies, there is no doubt that he will win. i mean, brick and/or steel...you just can't beat that.
user posted image
SportInjectedClub

PacerRacerGirl

• Racerchick
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: Old car: 1986 Civic Si. Then a 94 Mazda MX6. Now a 90 Miata and a 87 Civic Si
I want the 5 minutes back that I just spent reading this. laugh.gif

Seriously though (like this is something serious) ... you're obviously sneaking up behind him while he's walking away from an argument. You sneaky barstard! tongue.gif Of course you're going to win! You have the mighty beard of sneaking, and the sharp sword of slicing ... taking the bearshark by suprise.

I'm ashamed of you. dry.gif The next time you find a bearshark, face him like a man of bricksteel, and put your courage to the test.

...And I just wasted another 5 minutes of my life laugh.gif

Disco Stu

• Who's this guy?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si, 2006 Mazda6i Hatchie
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I'm-a just gonna quote our fearless founder.
Dont mind Ghostone, hes not right in the head - RPR

That being said, yeah, you're nuts, and a hell of an artist too. Kick that things butt!

DarkHand

QUOTE (TheSneak @ Aug 6 2004, 12:16 AM)
and i heard Ghostone was half pirate, and i wouldn't ever mess w/a pirate and if i don't stand a chance against a pirate neither does the bearshark.

That sword looks to be a katana though, maybe he's a half ninja half pirate! Twice as deadly! Or perhaps he's just a regular half-pirate and the sword's just a piece of a treasure he plundered during his pirate days he spent off the coast of Japan.
DarkHand

ChrisF-dude